Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Franks to Arkansas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripp McNeely View Post
    I?m good...?cat?...proud of you for staying away from the douchey, hipster adjectives for awhile homey! So...friendly wager that he will exceed/under those numbers? Name your price....Mike Dubose!
    Dang guys... it's been 2-3 years, FIX your keyboard settings to get rid of the ??????????. Thanks in advance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Dang guys... it's been 2-3 years, FIX your keyboard settings to get rid of the ??????????. Thanks in advance.
    How do we do that...I?ll hang up and listen (#technologychallenged)...asking for a friend

vCash
    How do we do that...I?ll hang up and listen (#technologychallenged)...asking for a friend
    https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthrea...other-How-to-s

Post #12 from Scooba

vCash
    I?m good...?cat?...proud of you for staying away from the douchey, hipster adjectives for awhile homey! So...friendly wager that he will exceed/under those numbers? Name your price....Mike Dubose! My guess is that his combover is much better than yours...but again, just a guess

...oh, and I?ll forget this ish by December. So, please remember to bump this thread! I love being right...all the time!
    It's cats like you, Tripp, that make the world a better place... you rat bastard.

If I weren't so jacked up on Mountain Dew, right now I'd come at you like a spider monkey!

Consider yourself fortunate, my friend...

(read: I'm extra hammered and gotta crash)

peace out.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PendingTransaction View Post
    So Coach, you don?t think that Shrader will blow CML away with his accuracy? I heard he was salivating watching Shrader?s passing highlight film.
    I think Shrader can be a good QB. I hope he survives the offseason
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I think Shrader can be a good QB. I hope he survives the offseason
    His odds of surviving increased when his jolly gay friend decided to take his talents
    to NFL. At least he will be able to see with both eyes during spring practice....

vCash
    According to cfbfilmroom on twitter, 1/3 of Franks passes in 2018 we're behind the line of scrimmage. That is a crazy amount. Briles offense in ark May be similar though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    It's cats like you, Tripp, that make the world a better place... you rat bastard.

If I weren't so jacked up on Mountain Dew, right now I'd come at you like a spider monkey!

Consider yourself fortunate, my friend...

(read: I'm extra hammered and gotta crash)

peace out.
    Sorry, my man...I?d been dipping a little too deep into the brown liquids as well last night...so, no wager??? I?m disappointed!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    They had 2 4-star freshmen WRs that caught 28 and 29 this past year and a soph that caught 33 with much worse qb play than franks. They're not gonna be bad at wr

ETA... how well can they protect franks is the question
    Yeah Arkansas' problem last year really wasn't the skill positions...it was OL, QB and defense. But when you have a bad OL and QB the skill positions don't matter. The hopes are Pittman can help the OL improve (we have a Center transfer from Notre Dame that could start right away) and if so then we're a QB away from a pretty dangerous offense.

The defense on the other hand is still at least 2-3 years away from being decent. But for more context about how bad Arkansas' QB play was last year...

Franks passing efficiency rating:
    2019: 173.4 (just 3 games)
    2018: 143.4
    2017: 113.3

Arkansas QBs in 2019: 109.4 (Starkel), 94.6 (Hicks)

KJ Jefferson also just had shoulder surgery for an injury he suffered toward the end of the year so he's out for spring ball which is another reason we really needed someone like Franks to come in and get started right away. Read where Franks could also apply for a 6th year since his injury happened so early in the season this year but not sure what his chances are.

vCash
    Our WR cupboard is very bare right now. Last in the West for sure. We have Mitchell and everyone else is unproven.

Concerning qb's, Shrader was a true freshman last year. He has a higher ceiling than Franks. He's already more of a playmaker. Needs to mature some and continue playing.

vCash
    Sorry, my man...I?d been dipping a little too deep into the brown liquids as well last night...so, no wager??? I?m disappointed!!
    Oh, No... we're on, daddio!

Wait, I was drunk as shit too, what's the bet????

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Oh, No... we're on, daddio!

Wait, I was drunk as shit too, what's the bet????
    I think it was Frank?s production: 1. 2200 or less passing yards 2. Ints will equal or be greater than TDs and 3. 53% (or less) completion percentage

vCash
    I think it was Frank?s production: 1. 2200 or less passing yards 2. Ints will equal or be greater than TDs and 3. 53% (or less) completion percentage
    I'll take it...

No.