Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pat Austin getting hired at ole miss ??

vCash

Pat Austin getting hired at ole miss ??

They are making bold moves. Now this says many things.
    Last edited by Santiago; 01-18-2020 at 07:09 AM. Reason: Edit

vCash
    This is 100% on our athletic administration if this happens...

vCash
    They're going to wipe our ass on the recruiting trail.

vCash
    Serious question, Why are we so worried about pat Austin?

And is the administration worried about the transcript fiasco or is there some other hold up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Well yea, according to recruiting rankings at least. Are y'all just now realizing this? Leach hates recruiting. Starting in a year or two OM will recruit On average around 15-17 and we will be 25-30 in average. Same old song and dance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I don't think that staff they have will be able to coach a lick
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    When Durkin rolls into a home and is asked about killing a kid.......

vCash
    Man I think we over react to these type things big time. Even the years we didn't have Tony Hughes we do about the same in state recruiting as we usually do, but he's got this aura about him. Now Pat Austin, an off field guy, is some kind of ace in the hand? I'm just going to sit back and see how things unfold with Leach. Should be fun and better off overall than we were 2 weeks ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I don't think that staff they have will be able to coach a lick
    Idk about the position coaches; but durkin is a good coach for defense, and I think kiffin/lebby will be solid on offense. I don't know much about partridge. I think you're way underestimating this staff

vCash
    I said it on signing day when kiffin had to try and defend their terrible group of signees that OM would go all-in next cycle, and I'm sticking with that. The rivalry is about to get fun again...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Idk about the position coaches; but durkin is a good coach for defense, and I think kiffin/lebby will be solid on offense. I don't know much about partridge. I think you're way underestimating this staff
    Eh. It looks like a recruiting centric type staff and those don't typically work without elite talent. We'll see. I think you're overrating their staff
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Eh. It looks like a recruiting centric type staff and those don't typically work without elite talent. We'll see. I think you're overrating their staff
    Maybe... I just think we will have a hard time topping durkin as a DC. The guy is really good, but toxic.

vCash
    Gloom ..Dispair...Agony on us!!!! We are doomed!!!!
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    I said it on signing day when kiffin had to try and defend their terrible group of signees that OM would go all-in next cycle, and I'm sticking with that. The rivalry is about to get fun again...
    And if they are as sloppy as they were last go round, they won't make it thru the repeat offender window without getting smacked again. They can't help it. Three sure things in life - death, taxes, and OM cheating in recruiting.

vCash
    Mac > Durkin. They should've retained Mac. And not just for on the field reasons. That staff badly needs an adult voice. Between kiffin and Durkin and Lebby there is not an adult leading either side of the ball.

vCash
    No way our fans would under estimate another team's coaching staff. Especially Shotgun *****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    No way our fans would under estimate another team's coaching staff. Especially Shotgun *****
    New year, same old stuff... we hire nothing but aces, and everyone else in the sec has deuces

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    And if they are as sloppy as they were last go round, they won't make it thru the repeat offender window without getting smacked again. They can't help it. Three sure things in life - death, taxes, and OM cheating in recruiting.
    Ahh ... kinda a slap on the wrist last time. What hurt them IMO was Freeze getting fired.

Seems to me we playing too squeaky clean. Everyone else ain't,

vCash
    Apparently the nation's #1 RB (from TX) gets released by Georgia from the NLI he signed in December and is in Oxford right now. The nation's #1 RB wants to go to 4-8 OM. Right, no cheating there.

Kiffin recruited ZERO 4-star recruits at FAU. Oxford wasn't quite so attractive for the past few years. But suddenly Kiffin is a master recruiter and Oxford is the best town again? They are cheating their asses off RIGHT NOW. I don't care if their official probation is over, they could get the death penalty if caught again within 5 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    Apparently the nation's #1 RB (from TX) gets released by Georgia from the NLI he signed in December and is in Oxford right now. The nation's #1 RB wants to go to 4-8 OM. Right, no cheating there.

Kiffin recruited ZERO 4-star recruits at FAU. Oxford wasn't quite so attractive for the past few years. But suddenly Kiffin is a master recruiter and Oxford is the best town again? They are cheating their asses off RIGHT NOW. I don't care if their official probation is over, they could get the death penalty if caught again within 5 years.
    Evans is still expected to go to aTm though, right?