Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lol, Napier....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    You know what would be funny as hell? South Carolina hires Gene Chizik after next season.
    That would be awesome and, in all honesty, I could see it happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    There's no proof he said that.
    Yep,and he was never offered the job. You can't offer a job when you never met with the guy
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Napier burned the bridge before any of us could. His comment about do you really want to live in f*cking Starkville, Mississippi? Pretty much burned any bridge that was there.
    Going back to his agent, do you think maybe his agent planted that seed of how terrible Starkville is even though it's basically no different than Starkville besides having their square.
    Also didn't he fire that agent or was that BS?

vCash
    BS

vCash
    Napier burned the bridge before any of us could. His comment about do you really want to live in f*cking Starkville, Mississippi? Pretty much burned any bridge that was there.
    How do you know he said that? Got proof?

vCash
    No, he doesn?t. I?m surprised people still take Rouge seriously. His gimmick is to tell everyone he knows what?s going on, but he can?t say due to him burning his sources.

Usually later, when a story breaks, he?ll make up something that went on behind the scenes. Then gullible posters will ask him follow up questions and thank him for his info.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Pretty sure it was probably his Ole Miss agent trying to squeeze State for money while talking shit because he knew Napier was our high choice. Then Leach comes in the picture and we seal the deal. As usual...Ole Miss shenanigans bite them in the ass. They will never learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    Ole Miss Sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    Going back to his agent, do you think maybe his agent planted that seed of how terrible Starkville is even though it's basically no different than Starkville besides having their square.
    Also didn't he fire that agent or was that BS?
    How the hell are y'all even coming up with this?

Y'all are giving OM too much credit here. This is how rumors get started.

There's too much money on the table to let something like your fandom get in the way. And if you would steer your client away from a job and miss out on that money just because your client was a candidate for a rival school you are the fool.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Tibbons View Post
    No, he doesn?t. I?m surprised people still take Rouge seriously. His gimmick is to tell everyone he knows what?s going on, but he can?t say due to him burning his sources.

Usually later, when a story breaks, he?ll make up something that went on behind the scenes. Then gullible posters will ask him follow up questions and thank him for his info.
    This in Spades. He and Bert promised a big reveal after the dust settled. Bert openly backed out, and Rouge made up a completely unbelievable and unverifiable story that in no way even came close to explaining what he claimed would be explained.

vCash
    When it comes to olemiss people and business dealings, I go under the assumption that I am about to be screwed and work from there.

In Napier’s situation, olemiss people have a cult like love for their school and football program. Most would sacrifice to help it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    When it comes to olemiss people and business dealings, I go under the assumption that I am about to be screwed and work from there.

In Napier’s situation, olemiss people have a cult like love for their school and football program. Most would sacrifice to help it.
    Haha, that's gold right there, Al. Love it. Rep given.

vCash
    lol.

Some of yall are still acting like all the naiper stuff was proven as fact. Just a bunch of school girl gossip.

Some of y'all would be much better off joining the PTA or some other housewife group. That is more y'alls style

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    There's no proof he said that.
    There?s no proof that a tree makes a sound when it falls in the woods.

Napier said that verbatim to one of his assistants who spoke to someone I know personally. Someone who was trying to get Napier to take the offer. That was his response to the coach begging him to take it.

I can?t help you if you think otherwise. You know what they say. You can?t fix.....

vCash

Napier said that verbatim to one of his assistants who spoke to someone I know personally. Someone who was trying to get Napier to take the offer. That was his response to the coach begging him to take it.

I can?t help you if you think otherwise. You know what they say. You can?t fix.....
    But can you fix the question marks when you post?

vCash

LOL

vCash

Sounds like a whistle blower. Said something to someone who heard it said to the person, who told someone else, who told someone else. Must be true.

vCash

Let me be blunt - I don't believe much of anything you say. You have a reputation for trying way too hard to make yourself seem far more important than you really are.

If my not believing a random internet message board poster makes me stupid (I'm not afraid to type that word), then I'll happily wear that moniker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post
    LOL
    LOLZ. At least 1/3 of your posts are "LOL".
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 01-17-2020 at 05:57 PM.

vCash
    Like I said before...If my other half found out I passed up millions for living in a small town for 4 or 5 years......she would not divorce, she wouldn’t simply kill......it would be the kind of brutal murder that lifetime movies are made......

vCash
    I can vouch for pretty much what Rouge has said. I too have contacts in that area, a judge and a family of ULL alums. They all thought he was headed to starkville prior to the egg bowl and then again after the lending tree bowl. I am not sure what all occurred in between but they thought ULL would be needing a new HC. wild stuff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Tibbons View Post

I thought his gimmick was criticizing pre load hand position...