Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOLA Police issue warrant for OBJ. Video of him slapping security guard on the ass...

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

NOLA Police issue warrant for OBJ. Video of him slapping security guard on the ass...

This dude is a clown. Wonder if LSU would ever tell him to stay away and i suppose the NFL will have to address this.

https://wwl.radio.com/articles/repor...or-locker-room

vCash
    It's all PR stunts, on both sides. If people didn't know who he was it would be over already. When famous people do anything remotely stupid they're hammered for it. I can't count how many New Orleans cops Ive slapped on the ass and I've never had a warrant out for me. Slapped a few of their horses on the ass down in the quarter too.

But I'm not denying this guy is a clown.

vCash
    Yeah, if I am LSU, he isn't coming around anymore.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    It's all PR stunts, on both sides. If people didn't know who he was it would be over already. When famous people do anything remotely stupid they're hammered for it. I can't count how many New Orleans cops Ive slapped on the ass and I've never had a warrant out for me. Slapped a few of their horses on the ass down in the quarter too.

From reading the story and listening to WWL, this security guard was female. And she was the one trying to tell them smoking was not allowed in the Dome.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    From reading the story and listening to WWL, this security guard was female. And she was the one trying to tell them smoking was not allowed in the Dome.
    The video I saw was a dude. Well I guess you can't assume genders anymore but still.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    The video I saw was a dude. Well I guess you can't assume genders anymore but still.
    Could be. The woman security guard was first in after the smoke was seen coming out of the locker room.

This all may be a coordinated cover for LSU so they can say he was arrested after the game. Nothing to see on campus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    It was a guy. I thought he was a full on cop though. He sure looked like it.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    This is a total waste of time & money. It's a total non-issue. If MSU had just won a national championship & Boobie was in the locker room I could 100% see him doing something like this to a hard ass cop & we'd all say look at Boobie he's so cool. This whole deal is so stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    This is a total waste of time & money. It's a total non-issue. If MSU had just won a national championship & Boobie was in the locker room I could 100% see him doing something like this to a hard ass cop & we'd all say look at Boobie he's so cool. This whole deal is so stupid.
    Probably so, but what you think happens if me or you slapped a cop on the butt?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I’m not a real smart man, but I’m way too smart to slap a cop on the ass.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Context matters also. On the street none of us would but in a locker room after we'd just won the national championship & we're all celebrating I don't know what I would do. Especially when he did it in a joking, playful manner. It's not like he was trying to assault or hurt the guy. There's a lot more important stuff going on that this incident could've been left in the locker room & forgot about.

vCash
    I kinda agree IYOK.
    First off, WTH was the police doing in the locker room talking to that player? From his tone, he didn't sound like he was congratulating the player. I couldn't make out what he said. That's a dick move if he was on "official" police business.
    Second, from the look on OBJ's face,I don't think he was playing around. Seems he was upset at the cop for being in there. The slap on the rear end wasn't meant to be painful or anything. It was not a hard slap.
    The police are probably mad because of OBJ voicing his displeasure after the slap(guessing here).
    Anyway, that's the way I took it after watching the video.

vCash
    Context matters also. On the street none of us would but in a locker room after we'd just won the national championship & we're all celebrating I don't know what I would do. Especially when he did it in a joking, playful manner. It's not like he was trying to assault or hurt the guy. There's a lot more important stuff going on that this incident could've been left in the locker room & forgot about.
    The context is probably why he wasn't tazed

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Oh well he was dumb for doing it. Have you heard about the marathon runner who slapped the female reporter on the rear after a race? Dude is screeeeeeewwwwwed!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/14/u...er-arrest.html

vCash
    The junior G man should've not been in there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post

She's about to get $$$. No more security jobs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    She's about to get $$$. No more security jobs
    Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

vCash
    OBJ is an idiot and a loser. But after watching the video it's a little ridiculous to arrest him now in my opinion. OBJ was clearly being an a-hole. He clearly shouldn't have done it. But the officer should have probably given him a warning, ordered him to leave, and if he didn't follow orders, then arrest him on the spot. The officer isn't wrong, but maybe a little petty. And OBJ is stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    OBJ is an idiot and a loser. But after watching the video it's a little ridiculous to arrest him now in my opinion. OBJ was clearly being an a-hole. He clearly shouldn't have done it. But the officer should have probably given him a warning, ordered him to leave, and if he didn't follow orders, then arrest him on the spot. The officer isn't wrong, but maybe a little petty. And OBJ is stupid.
    I bet doing now has more than a little bit to do with him passing out money, potentially getting LSU in a little hot water

vCash
    I bet doing now has more than a little bit to do with him passing out money, potentially getting LSU in a little hot water
    Could be. LSU may try to play him off as a rogue booster who is a loose cannon.