Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Joe Moorhead on the OC job

vCash

Congrats to Joe Moorhead on the OC job

Good luck in Eugene. Go Ducks and Hail State!

vCash
    Although I think he'll probably do well there, he can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned.

vCash
    I hope he does great tbh.

vCash
    Lots of information coming out that he wasn?t about Shitzzzz while here....inmates running the damn asylum. Them days are now over.

Banned
    vCash
    In the right situation, he's prolly a helluva OC.

vCash
    Yep ... congrats Joe on getting the f*** out of Vegas..

Not only did you totally screw the 2018 season up, you then dissed that team after this year's EB like they sucked and weren't worth a crap. I figure you won't mind practicing outdoors in August up in Oregon now. In that climate you can coach the Ducks to be what Leach would call "a JC softball team".

vCash
    Good riddance. Sad it hasn't sunk in on so many of you what went down here.

Banned
    vCash
    glad it was 2 and not 4; wish it coulda been zero.

vCash
    Just glad he?s gone. I wouldn?t care if I never hear his name again.

vCash
    I figure he struggles to be honest but I'm just glad I don't have to listen to him anymore.

vCash
    I think he is a great OC. His probably was he was trying to be both the DC and HC. He could not do both and it made he bad at HC.

vCash
    ?The wait is now officially over. On Tuesday, it was reported by Stadium's Brett McMurphy that former Mississippi State head coach Jim Moorhead would to replace Arroyo as the school's offensive coordinator?.

From 247....... made me giggle. So, Jim, how bout that offense?

vCash
    nah screw that, dude got paid 11 million to mess up our culture, stop any progress we had made as a program the previous decade, and ruin our only roster ever with SEC Championship potential because he could not do what he was hired to do. I hope he fails miserably. I will never get over 2018.

vCash
    The fact that the media and Oregon fans are calling it a home run hire shows how the media can manipulate things. Oregon fans are ecstatic and think he will bring them a natty.

vCash
    I will probably tune into a few more Oregon games this season just to see how it pans out.

vCash
    I guess potential is a word used loosely. However If Dan Mullen and Dak cant win the SEC west at State, the 18 defense and Fitz weren't winning the SEC west.

Bottom line, we could have won 10 games. But our players didn't execute. Moorhead sucked organizing the team. Yes. But not winning a sec title in 18 isn't all on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I guess potential is a word used loosely. However If Dan Mullen and Dak cant win the SEC west at State, the 18 defense and Fitz weren't winning the SEC west.

Bottom line, we could have won 10 games. But our players didn't execute. Moorhead sucked organizing the team. Yes. But not winning a sec title in 18 isn't all on him.
    If we had the 2014 Offense combined with the 2018 defense that is a playoff team no doubt. honestly, the 2017 Offense + 2018 defense is a 10/11 win team as well. Considering how piss poor our offense was in 18 it shows just how dominant that defense really was. Gave up 12 touchdowns all year. It all boiled down to an “offensive genius/guru” was brought in to score points, had he done that at just an average clip we win 11 games. He blew it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    nah screw that, dude got paid 11 million to mess up our culture, stop any progress we had made as a program the previous decade, and ruin our only roster ever with SEC Championship potential because he could not do what he was hired to do. I hope he fails miserably. I will never get over 2018.
    Exactly. Moorhead should have never been hired. There was nothing on his resume that he could handle a P5 head coaching job in the SECW. Nothing. 2018 was his audition and he failed miserably. He took nine years of culture and program building and flushed it down the toilet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post

Different SEC W in 2018 than in 2014. Much easier and every team in SEC W was down ... including Bama. I do believe it probably would've come down to us & Bama and SEC wasn't letting us win in TTown. Hell we got hosed with horrible calls anyway in that game.

vCash
    How much sand, would an oregon duck pound sound, if oregon duck could pound sand.....or kick rocks. Either way, don't let it hit ya, where the good lord split ya.