Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post
    Napier, Sark, or Leach would all be great hires
    Agreed.

vCash
    Leach would be a great hire.

vCash
    Leach would not work here, simply because this is not the Big 12 or PAC 12.
    I hate ole miss more than most people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg View Post
    Did Momma ground you from your Black Bear stuffed animal "Colonel Rebear". I know losing your favorite little furry friend "Baby Shark" was tough, but I hope you can survive without both of your best furry friends.

If you aren't a troll, please expound on why it will be a disaster rather than just simply spewing the words out of your ignorant ass mouth. I know it must be unBearable to see State hire a real coach. Maybe you can pull out your secret weapon "Lane the Toy Train" and ride him straight to bed.

This board is just awful right now. Ignorance everywhere
    Dang devious ...I was 100% with you on the Sark write up you did. Now I've got you accusing me of being a rebel troll???? Good grief man. PLEASE ask the enforcer to have me vetted. If not, dm me and I'll give you my phone number and we'll talk about it.

I expressed an opinion of Leach based on what I have seen from him over the years. I don't feel he has the leadership qualities that our program needs right now. It's just my honest opinion.

ETA. I have personally met several of the people who started this website. Not that that makes a difference....but dang man...don't call me a rebel. Go back and read every one of my posts before you spout off ignorant shit at me!!
    Last edited by DLGDawg; 01-08-2020 at 07:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DLGDawg View Post
    Dang devious ...I was 100% with you on the Sark write up you did. Now I've got you accusing me of being a rebel troll???? Good grief man. PLEASE ask the enforcer to have me vetted. If not, dm me and I'll give you my phone number and we'll talk about it.

I expressed an opinion of Leach based on what I have seen from him over the years. I don't feel he has the leadership qualities that our program needs right now. It's just my honest opinion.

ETA. I have personally met several of the people who started this website. Not that that makes a difference....but dang man...don't call me a rebel. Go back and read every one of my posts before you spout off ignorant shit at me!!
    Man, I was obviously just 17ing with you. I know you aren't a troll, sorry all of this BS and ignorance around the board has me a bit on edge, but it wasn't personal. You just ended up being the victim because I am tired of people stating "not a good hire", without even the smallest explanation. You are entitled to your opinion, and I can see what you are saying leadership wise, but he is just wayyyyyyy too good of a FOOTBALL COACH to not take if he wants to come, period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg View Post
    Man, I was obviously just 17ing with you. I know you aren't a troll, sorry all of this BS and ignorance around the board has me a bit on edge, but it wasn't personal. You just ended up being the victim because I am tired of people stating "not a good hire", without even the smallest explanation. You are entitled to your opinion, and I can see what you are saying leadership wise, but he is just wayyyyyyy too good of a FOOTBALL COACH to not take if he wants to come, period.
    I did not see any sarcasterics so I thought you were dead serious. My bad if misinterpreted. I'm 51 and some of this younger folk talk is sometimes over my head or takes me a bit to "get it".

I agree that Leach is a good coach. You don't create an offense like his without being arguably a "great" coach. But Moorhead is a good coach to. So I don't know.
    To me this is such an important hire for us at this time. I have been hoping for Napier. But then you wrote the piece on Sark and it made a lot of sense to me. So right now I am just hoping that it's Napier or Sark.

vCash
    The SXM guys on SEC Radio were as giddy as school girls over the thought of Leach in the SEC. They thought it would be a canon ball splash of a hire.

And IDGAF anymore. I'm ready for this to be over. Sark, Napier or Leach just hire one and let's get going.

vCash
    I refuse to believe Leach is a serious candidate. Maybe Cohen gave him an interview but he has to be option 10 for Cohen. No way those two could co-exist.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    I refuse to believe Leach is a serious candidate. Maybe Cohen gave him an interview but he has to be option 10 for Cohen. No way those two could co-exist.
    DUDE--in the past we have hired Shira-Croom -and JoMo---so Leach would be a vast improvement over these duds.

vCash
    Would be a complete disaster At State. They play defense in the SEC. This isnt flag football that they play in the Big 12 and Pac 12. Moorhead has learned what constant man D does to your offense. The Pirate would too

DO NOT WANT
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Would be a complete disaster At State. They play defense in the SEC. This isnt flag football that they play in the Big 12 and Pac 12. Moorhead has learned what constant man D does to your offense. The Pirate would too

DO NOT WANT
    We will be back to the 80’s after 2 years of Moorehead and then 2 years of Leach. And we’ll be poor too paying Leach’s buyout just 2 years after paying Mooreheads buyout.

vCash

DO NOT WANT
    I am absolutely amazed that so many folks don't understand this. He would crash and burn like the Hindenburg.

vCash
    I'm team Leach. 100%.

vCash
    Aye matey....lfg
    Don?t bunt, hit tanks!!

vCash
    Leach does more with less better than anyone.

vCash
    Cohen has lost the interview with basic coaches..... what makes y'all think he can convince a cut throat attorney to call him sir?

vCash
    Kentucky went 5-6 and 7-5 with Leach as OC and an NFL QB
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Kentucky went 5-6 and 7-5 with Leach as OC and an NFL QB
    That's pretty good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    That's pretty good.
    We just fired a guy for doing better than that with a QBs that couldn't throw the ball consistently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    We just fired a guy for doing better than that with a QBs that couldn't throw the ball consistently.
    Different era bub.