Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarkisian "something to keep an eye on"

vCash

Sarkisian "something to keep an eye on"

According to Aaron Suttles just now. Suttles is usually pretty dialed in with Alabama.

Not sure how I feel about Sark. My immediate reaction is "No"....but the Bama fans in the responses to Suttles tweet are hoping it's not true, so maybe I'm wrong. I just feel like we are reeling now, and that has me concerned.

vCash
    It's come down to whoever is willing to take over this cluster 17. Nothing would surprise me at this point. I guess it could be worse and its offered to Chiz.

vCash
    Bama Twitter ain’t happy at the news. Take that for what it is worth. I’ll take him over chiz

vCash
    I think he's a good coach with some demons obviously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty96 View Post
    Bama Twitter ain?t happy at the news. Take that for what it is worth. I?ll take him over chiz
    I'd take my 5 year old over Chiz, and probably over Sark
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Sark has something to prove. He'll have doubters. He'll have an edge. I want that in a coach.

vCash
    Suttles is as dialed in as Rosie for what it’s worth.

vCash
    I would prefer Hud but he's better than Todd Grantham... and if he hates Lane that's a bonus

vCash
    Could this be smoke to push Napier to accept instead of waiting on Baylor to decide has fate?

vCash
    Ummm he was 34-29 at Washington and 24-21 in the PAC 12.

He never won more than 8 games at a fairly decent PAC 12 school over 5 seasons.

Personal issues aside, he has been fairly mediocre. Is he bringing Waddle and Devonta Smith with him? If so, I can get on board.

vCash
    They won 6 games total in the 5 years before he got to UW

vCash
    This is no longer a smoke screen, it's a cluster****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
    Ummm he was 34-29 at Washington and 24-21 in the PAC 12.

He never won more than 8 games at a fairly decent PAC 12 school over 5 seasons.

Personal issues aside, he has been fairly mediocre. Is he bringing Waddle and Devonta Smith with him? If so, I can get on board.
    Washington went 0-12 the year before he got there. He went 9-4 his first season at USC, the most by a first year coach for them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OD6FF3ZA-g

Look at 1:10

vCash
    A Bama fan I know suggested we do this.

Banned
    vCash
    I?d love sark

vCash
    Bet that Gatorade will get practices lit! The fighting Grey Geese? Or the fighting Titos?s?

vCash
    I’m going to bed, I hope y’all are right about Sark, but more importantly I hope Bert is right about Napier.

vCash
    Server is double posting me - still going to bed.

vCash
    Our players are already fighting at practice. Should we really add alcohol?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    It's come down to whoever is willing to take over this cluster 17. Nothing would surprise me at this point. I guess it could be worse and its offered to Chiz.
    That's about how I feel. I don't know ... the baseball hire seem like a cluster but it looks like Cohen might have done okay. The football hire with Moorhead seemed smooth as silk and that turned out like crap. So now I'm just riding the waves.