Thread: I?ve got a feeling

vCash

I?ve got a feeling

this is a repeat of this message board rumor taking on a life of itself again. I SERIOUSLY hope I am wrong, but the Mississippi State fan in me, tells me Cohen is still tucked in his bed sleeping off all the peas, greens and cornbread from yesterday.
    Last edited by Msujd164; 01-02-2020 at 10:53 AM.

vCash
    Yep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Msujd164 View Post
    this is a repeat of this message board rumor taking on a life of itself again. I SERIOUSLY hope I am wrong, but the Mississippi State fan in me, tells me Cohen is still tucked in his bed sleeping off all the peas, greens and cornbread from yesterday.
    you forgot the cabbage**

vCash
    I felt the same way, too. The difference this time is the fact that even our media/beat writers are on board this time around.

Ive talked to a few guys and they have said there is a fire cooking in the Bryan building.
    Yes- that Behr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrdawg View Post
    I felt the same way, too. The difference this time is the fact that even our media/beat writers are on board this time around.
    That's the difference. And if the only reason they are talking about is it because they read it on a message board than they really don't have any contacts or know more than the casual fan anyway.

vCash
    I hope, do your guys think the plug is pulled today? I mean, if we are going to fire him, why wait.

vCash
    I am not getting my hopes up but the alternative is I basically take a year off from MSU football. I am not going to another Moorhead cluster17 game. We have enough evidence to say that he does not get a team ready to play against any opponent with a pulse. If he can't just out talent them (which is not going to happen often against SEC teams) then he fails. In 2018, AU was probably the only team that we beat with close to equal talent but that was Hudspeth's game plan. Joe has proven that he would rather lose his way than win with a different game plan.

vCash
    Agreed, I have the same feeling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I am not getting my hopes up but the alternative is I basically take a year off from MSU football. I am not going to another Moorhead cluster17 game. We have enough evidence to say that he does not get a team ready to play against any opponent with a pulse. If he can't just out talent them (which is not going to happen often against SEC teams) then he fails. In 2018, AU was probably the only team that we beat with close to equal talent but that was Hudspeth's game plan. Joe has proven that he would rather lose his way than win with a different game plan.
    This is where I'm at and have expressed this to JC

vCash
    When all is said and done ... a whole lot more will be said than done.

vCash
    That the "Black Eyed Peas" are coming to perform at opening day halftime.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I'm with you. It seems like other than that AU game we just come out and expect the same offensive plan to win every game. One game out of 26 have we seen any creativity out of his offense, and he's supposed to know more about offense than anyone...yea right. Please just make a change at the head coach position Mr. IB!!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    I hope, do your guys think the plug is pulled today? I mean, if we are going to fire him, why wait.
    Wait until we have a deal in place with the new guy
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    With a little bit more knowledge by now I assume, what's your confidence level that we do this? Any % chance you could put to it?

I've done let myself do what I did around the EB time.... I've just about convinced myself we might actually do what's right this go around....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    When all is said and done ... a whole lot more will be said than done.
    Agreed, if was going to be done it would have been done already. Hoping I'm wrong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Exactly. You need absolute zero lag time so the recruits and players don't have time to wonder, worry, or make rash decisions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKotter View Post
    Agreed, if was going to be done it would have been done already. Hoping I'm wrong
    Well ... I don't know about that per se but I think there are just too many dominoes that have to fall into place for the trigger to be pulled now. $$, coaches, staff, etc.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    With a little bit more knowledge by now I assume, what's your confidence level that we do this? Any % chance you could put to it?

I've done let myself do what I did around the EB time.... I've just about convinced myself we might actually do what's right this go around....
    I am right there with you. I thought with the Egg Bowl that we were getting the best of both worlds, new coach and Egg Bowl win. It was a huge kick to the balls especially with the kick rocks press conference. I am trying to keep my expectations low but I love MSU football too much.