Thread: We owe some apologies

vCash

We owe some apologies

Fitz - I, along with many others, apologize for thinking you were part of holding us back. We were wrong.

Aeris - you deserved more carries

Gibson - you deserved much more carries than you received your entire career - should have gotten the bulk of the load tonight and we should have leaned on you - I have a feeling this is not the last we will see of you.

KT - man I don't understand why you weren't given a chance to play some this year, especially about mid 3rd quarter when it was obvious we were a sinking ship. We win easily with you and Gibson.

All our TEs - you were all underutilized - should have run 2 TE sets much more this season.

Lee Witherspoon- we waisted your redshirt - sorry we mismanaged that.

Any others? - the above are all good enough reasons to fire a coach, much less all the other...

vCash
    all true facts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Fitz - I, along with many others, apologize for thinking you were part of holding us back. We were wrong.

Gibson - you deserved much more carries than you received your entire career - should have gotten the bulk of the load tonight and we should have leaned on you - I have a feeling this is not the last we will see of you.

KT - man I don't understand why you weren't given a chance to play some this year, especially about mid 3rd quarter when it was obvious we were a sinking ship. We win easily with you and Gibson.

All our TEs - you were all underutilized - should have run 2 TE sets much more this season.

Any others? - the above are all good enough reasons to fire a coach, much less all the other...
    Agree with everything you just said! Sorry guys. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cowbell again.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    I hope KT goes somewhere and has a great year. Gibson will get picked by some team and will have a decent nfl career

vCash
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Fitz especially.

Our fans through him so far under the bus last year he?s just now climbing out.

?Sad? - Trump

vCash
    KT was suckered back onto the team by sloppy Joe and punished for trying to transfer.

vCash
    Yep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post

We owe apologies to all who measured ring sizes and cleared room for trophies and those rock kickers and sand pounders.....and all of us who spent thousands to watch this shit show

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    KT was suckered back onto the team by sloppy Joe and punished for trying to transfer.
    Truth!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    I hope KT goes somewhere and has a great year. Gibson will get picked by some team and will have a decent nfl career
    I know not all will agree but I am convinced that Moorhead got a hard lesson in "God don't like ugly" on the KT situation.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Ha, what does that mean?