Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumor from the FaceTwittersGram that Shrader is headed for

vCash

Rumor from the FaceTwittersGram that Shrader is headed for

Bayou Country....

Banned
    vCash
    nice, maybe that along with a bowl loss will allow us to do what we need to do.

vCash
    Oh how I wish, but my confidience in Cohen-Keenum-Cigar Boys remains low

vCash
    No offense to shrader, but LSU can probably do better right now. I think they'd much rather have king than shrader

vCash
    That idiot Yankee Moorhead has done to our program what General Sherman could only have dreamed of to the South.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    No offense to shrader, but LSU can probably do better right now. I think they'd much rather have king than shrader
    This. He's not going to LSU

vCash
    I mean, WTF?? Shrader??? LSU can get way better.

vCash
    ULL? Tulane?

He's not going to LSU if that's what you mean

vCash
    And I'm really not knocking shrader. LSU is just in a really good spot right now where transfer qbs have to be dreaming of having that supporting cast. I think shrader has a bright future if he grows up

vCash
    Would be shocking as he would have to sit a year- but he is better than anything they have returning at the moment. Smells like BS
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    If you think he can't handle teammates from Mississippi wait till a coonass gets a hold of him *****

vCash
    I think the keyword in the OP's post is "Rumor".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    If you think he can't handle teammates from Mississippi wait till a coonass gets a hold of him *****
    Haha this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Would be shocking as he would have to sit a year- but he is better than anything they have returning at the moment. Smells like BS
    It's BS. Shrader is going to try to go to Nashville on Saturday and support his teammates. He also wants Willie to play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indndawg View Post
    Bayou Country....
    Where Nichols State. Serious what has he done here?

vCash
    Not true. I really hope a lot these mother17rs on the webs saying they're State fans aren't. Message boards and social media are out of control and just as embarrassing as Moorhead's offense.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 12-26-2019 at 10:05 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    It's BS. Shrader is going to try to go to Nashville on Saturday and support his teammates. He also wants Willie to play.
    I hope so. I really hope we get a shot of Willie making a play and GS congratulating him. Still holding out hope this was just a practice scuffle that went too far and the bad blood is done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    I hope so. I really hope we get a shot of Willie making a play and GS congratulating him. Still holding out hope this was just a practice scuffle that went too far and the bad blood is done.
    It sounds like that's the case. But it's still bad that it happened.

vCash

Sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Not true. I really hope a lot these mother17rs on the webs saying they're State fans aren't. Message boards and social media are out of control and just as embarrassing as Moorhead's offense.
    If I want to complain about our starting Qb getting knocked out by one of our LB; I'm damn sure going to complain...Unless you want to pay for my gas, hotel room, beer, food and whatever else I buy in Nashville then you worry about you and not everyone else. Twitter, face-book, instagram has given everyone a voice and makes people think that others care what they say...I agree with you that a lot of things should stay in house but thats not going to happen in the world we live in...The same thing we complain about "social media" is what we depend on for instant information...Take the good with the bad....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolfer View Post
    If I want to complain about our starting Qb getting knocked out by one of our LB; I'm damn sure going to complain...Unless you want to pay for my gas, hotel room, beer, food and whatever else I buy in Nashville then you worry about you and not everyone else. Twitter, face-book, instagram has given everyone a voice and makes people think that others care what they say...I agree with you that a lot of things should stay in house but thats not going to happen in the world we live in...The same thing we complain about "social media" is what we depend on for instant information...Take the good with the bad....
    Thats fine. Complaining is fine. But people starting, and spreading, stupid rumors hurts the program. Not sure why fans of the program would want to do that