Thread: Miami put 52 on UL, 0 on LaTech

vCash

Miami put 52 on UL, 0 on LaTech

Miami pulling their QB halfway through didn't help. But...ULs defense must be bad. Miami hasn't had much offense since that game v. UL.
    Last edited by Maroonthirteen; 12-26-2019 at 07:31 PM.

vCash
    Wow.

vCash
    We are going to beat them handily Monday. Load the wagon on us and make some money
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    I'm not worried about our offense. The defense is my concern

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'm not worried about our offense. The defense is my concern
    Willie, Murphy and Auty should be able to slow them down enough.

Really, the only concern is Slomo.

vCash
    Some people here still think Diaz is a good coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Some people here still think Diaz is a good coach
    He is a good Coordinator. Lots of proof to support it.

Big difference in being the Big Chief tho.

vCash
    Louisville also beat New Year's Six Bowl team Virginia. It's not a sure win by any means.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Louisville also beat New Year's Six Bowl team Virginia. It's not a sure win by any means.
    lol, Virginia is awful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    lol, Virginia is awful.
    We ain't so great ourselves though hoops. I definitely think we should win; but I think satterfield is a huge advantage over Moorhead, and how much of a distraction has this gay/shrader deal become?

vCash
    lol, Virginia is awful.
    Yeah, they suck so bad they are in a New Years Six Bowl. I wish we were that awful.

vCash
    Yeah, they suck so bad they are in a New Years Six Bowl. I wish we were that awful.
    All we have to do is get in the Coastal division of the ACC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We ain't so great ourselves though hoops. I definitely think we should win; but I think satterfield is a huge advantage over Moorhead, and how much of a distraction has this gay/shrader deal become?
    Distraction? Heck- hating the fans and the players thinking that we're all racist probably will unite them more than anything.

vCash
    All we have to do is get in the Coastal division of the ACC.
    But we aren't. We will see how Danny Boy does with them. I'd expect a big win for the Swamp Lizards, but I watched UVA a couple of times, they ain't as bad as most narrow minded SEC West Homers would think. The fact is that most here are anxious to build their case against Joe. So it's obviously to their advantage to downplay our opponent in the bowl. Have at it, as MSU fans since the 40s, on the STILL rare relatively chances over all since then, always have. As for me, I'm fully behind Joe, till he is no longer our coach. That will play out as it will play out no matter what. I see no reason to make his job, OR HIS SUCCESSOR'S, more difficult. I realize I'm a minority of one, but I don't care.

vCash
    But we aren't. We will see how Danny Boy does with them. I'd expect a big win for the Swamp Lizards, but I watched UVA a couple of times, they ain't as bad as most narrow minded SEC West Homers would think. The fact is that most here are anxious to build their case against Joe. So it's obviously to their advantage to downplay our opponent in the bowl. Have at it, as MSU fans since the 40s, on the STILL rare relatively chances over all since then, always have. As for me, I'm fully behind Joe, till he is no longer our coach. That will play out as it will play out no matter what. I see no reason to make his job, OR HIS SUCCESSOR'S, more difficult. I realize I'm a minority of one, but I don't care.
    Ignorance is bliss. Congrats!

vCash
    Ignorance is bliss. Congrats!
    Yep, you are certainly there. We may beat Louisville, but I doubt it's the given it's being built up to be by the opponents of our program, and Joe. Hopefully you are correct and my blood pressure stays low Monday afternoon. It's not what I expect, at all. I'll be over the moon if we win!

vCash
    lol, Virginia is awful.
    ranked 24th with a 9&4 record playing in the Orange Bowl ...... most on here are adamant that we just walk all over L-ville ..... except my skeptical ass. Especially after watching this last season
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

Banned
    vCash
    Miami's offense is (was) predicated on having a bunch of time to throw and using play action. Sounds a lot like Moorhead's strategy. Louisville couldn't get pressure then and I don't expect them to Monday. We match up very well and should steam roll them.
    Last edited by dantheman4248; 12-27-2019 at 01:17 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    Miami's offense is (was) predicated on having a bunch of time to throw and using play action. Sounds a lot like Mot?rhead's strategy. Louisville couldn't get pressure then and I don't expect them to Monday. We match up very well and should steam roll them.
    Yep. Louisville wont ever want to play us in bowl game again