Thread: Nashville

vCash

Nashville

Ok, so I have never been to the city and don't know what restaurants or sight seeing adventures I need to do. Give me some suggestions. Will be there Sunday thru Tuesday afternoon.

vCash
    wild horse saloon

vCash
    Just go down town. You can’t miss.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    The Stockyard Restaurant

vCash
    Kane Prime

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    Just go down town. You can?t miss.
    This is fairly accurate. The Country Music Hall of Fame and The Frist are downtown for museum stuff. Martin's BBQ has the best dry ribs I've ever had, and The Southern is a fantastic restaurant.

And, there's tons of honky-tonk's downtown. Acme is my new favorite.
    Last edited by Dawgpile; 12-20-2019 at 10:43 AM.

vCash
    Pancake Pantry for breakfast is good but usually a long line. Maybe during the week it wouldn't be too bad. Basically go to Broadway and there is about everything you would be interested in within walking distance.

vCash
    Broadway & 2nd Avenue for entertainment

Husk for fine dining

vCash
    Just go to Broadway and start at the top of the hill and drink your way toward the river. You need to be a professional. Its Beale Street and Bourbon Street but completely safe unless you walk out in front of a car or something.

vCash
    You can either go to downtown on Broadway, go to a place with Nashville Hot chicken (preferably Hattie B’s), any BBQ place, or Loveless Cafe. And sight seeing you got the Hermitage, Belle Meade Plantation, Parthenon, Grand Ole Opry, etc

vCash
    The Opry is at the Ryman for Dec/Jan. We found it worth it - if you can dodge the hick hop. We went there to see Alison Krauss...

vCash
    So much fail and humor, I know intended humor, in this thread. #1. Wildhorse Saloon- this was too funny- There is also Hard Rock, BB King, Spaghetti Factory, Hooters and Margaritaville if that's your thing #2. Stockyard is closed #3. Its Kayne Prime- and its fabulous. #3. Best hot chicken is Party Fowl in the Gulch. But if you have chance, Hatties B's aint bad. #4 BBQ- Peg Leg Porker in the Gulch is awesome, Martin's dowtown and there is a new Central BBQ in Capitol View area- I haven't been yet. #4 Jimmy Kelly's is the oldest southern style steakhouse in Nashville on West End near Vandy. Cool vibe. Great corn cakes #5 For fun- Broadway- all and any of it! #6, The Stillerly has great drinks and foods on Second Ave or MidTown. Can't really go wrong either way. #5 The Southern near the Omni is a cool place. TONS of great places to eat. TONS of great-to-ok live music. Have fun!

vCash
    We also really enjoyed the Hermitage, but we went in the summer when everything was blooming.

Took most of a day to walk all over it, and you have to wait in a line for guided tours of the main house.

vCash
    Spent a weekend in Nashville recently. Really cool place. We went to the County Music Hall if Fame, Ryman Auditorium, Gaylord Hotel, and just downtown in general and had a lot of fun.

Food wise I would recommend Martin’s BBQ, Bakersfield (tacos), And The Loveless Cafe right outside of Nashville.

vCash
    BTW, stay off of I-440 if you can. It's currently under construction and quite nearly hell on earth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    Just go down town. You can’t miss.
    This will be my first time in a while. I decided to stay downtown so finding somewhere to eat and something to do should not be hard. I think location is going to make our attendance higher then it would have been anywhere else except maybe Memphis.