Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still hard to digest

vCash

Still hard to digest

that the Croom years are upon us. For those of you who think Kiffin won?t have an impact on us, you?re idiots. National writers/talking heads are talking about how ?the Bama-Ole miss game means something now? not anything about our measuring stick game. OM did what Cohen doesn?t have the balls to do.

And then the alcohol sales. Let?s let the blue hairs decide that too. Cohen HAS to go. ASAP.

vCash
    The alcohol sale thing is just pathetic. I'm embarrassed for us.

vCash
    For ****s sake, can you not pick one of the other thousands of threads on here regarding the same two topics??? Gotta start another one?

vCash
    We're stuck in the mud for sure. To scared to be aggressive. We react instead of acting.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Msujd164 View Post
    that the Croom years are upon us. For those of you who think Kiffin won?t have an impact on us, you?re idiots. National writers/talking heads are talking about how ?the Bama-Ole miss game means something now? not anything about our measuring stick game. OM did what Cohen doesn?t have the balls to do.

And then the alcohol sales. Let?s let the blue hairs decide that too. Cohen HAS to go. ASAP.
    Ole Miss will have the same OL, same defense, probably the same QB next year and a different coach. OK sell your shit to somebody else.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Ole Miss will have the same OL, same defense, probably the same QB next year and a different coach. OK sell your shit to somebody else.
    And by the way if the alcohol thing bothers so much, step up and get club level and you can drink as much as you want. I bet you bring your booze in your crotch.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Yep

vCash
    Well, wait 3 years and let's re-evaluate if we are stuck with Croom 2.0.

vCash
    We are all of the above except with the same crappy coach. Oh yeah, if K Hill is gone - no RB, no WR’s, losing our best OL, and if Gay goes to the NFL along with Cam, a terrible D. Can’t wait until next year in StarkVegas!!!!

vCash

Hey! Let’s go hire Les Miles so the MSU/LSU game will mean something!!!

Not arguing about the Croom years though.

vCash
    Can’t wait to see Plumlee throwing the ball around myself. Or transferring out.

vCash
    Why the f*** are you guys so scared of om? Did they do something so horrific to you in the past that you're not able to move on from it? F***in shit yall are pathetic. Yall say the same shit every time they get a new coach or big recruit. Screw this whole "They're leaving us behind" and "Just wait they're going to be awesome" crap. News flash, THEY ARE STILL OM! They suck at damn near everything they do, and when they actually do get some success (which is rare) they screw it up! Yall grow a pair.

vCash
    I have spent many days perusing this board for the info, but god damn it has just gotten ridiculous. I don?t know if it?s trolls or regular posters but this board either needs a cleansing or it will go the way of the damned. What is the next topic to bitch about....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerdawg View Post
    Why the f*** are you guys so scared of om? Did they do something so horrific to you in the past that you're not able to move on from it? F***in shit yall are pathetic. Yall say the same shit every time they get a new coach or big recruit. Screw this whole "They're leaving us behind" and "Just wait they're going to be awesome" crap. News flash, THEY ARE STILL OM! They suck at damn near everything they do, and when they actually do get some success (which is rare) they screw it up! Yall grow a pair.
    Also on the 27th of November 2019 the same type of people were saying we were going to get our asses kicked by Ole Miss and the QB was going to run all over us. Anything they can come up with to be negative they do or spin it. The moderators banned 007 some of these trolls need to be banned as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Danko View Post
    I have spent many days perusing this board for the info, but god damn it has just gotten ridiculous. I don?t know if it?s trolls or regular posters but this board either needs a cleansing or it will go the way of the damned. What is the next topic to bitch about....
    This coming from someone that I have yet to see add anything positive to a conversation

vCash

Being scared of anything happening at oxnard will take years off your life. Chill the F out.

vCash
    Kiffin may bury MSU. But the dudes shouting from the mountaintop that we all need to “be skeered” are just the most small-minded, petulant, little bro, mama’s boys little bed-wetters I’ve ever seen.

vCash
    I don’t think some of you realize the opportunity we had to put them in their place for good and instead we go and totally set ourselves back. Some of you do not fully grasp what is about to go down. The sky ain’t falling, but it ain’t gonna be fun for a long time.

vCash
    Chill, I'm not a fan of Joe but my gosh you are acting like Kiffin is some miracle worker. What has Kiffin done that is so special in his career? He has a flashy personality, thats it. There is NO reason to be scared of those guys. I'm sure you were one of those guys saying Plumlee would run all over us

vCash
    You idiots that think “OM ain’t gon’ be good next year” are the f’n problem. Think beyond next year. Your blue hair mentality is why we can’t take the next step. Johnny Cohen shook your hand in a tent in the junction so he’s the man for the job. Get ready. Cohen didn’t have the balls to make a move. We’re in trouble. Change my mind in 2 -3 years.