Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dan Mullen to the Cowboys?

vCash

Dan Mullen to the Cowboys?

I?ve seen some NFL guys like Daniel Jeremiah mention it as someone they should look at. Hope the Florida fans enjoy this from now on until he leaves. Also hope Dan leaves Stricklin high and dry.

vCash
    That would be the ultimate poetic justice.

That said, I'm not sure he and Jerruh could coexist. Those two egos colliding would be epic entertainment, though.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    To Dallas. 8-8, 7-9, 6-10, back to Starkville

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I?ve seen some NFL guys like Daniel Jeremiah mention it as someone they should look at. Hope the Florida fans enjoy this from now on until he leaves. Also hope Dan leaves Stricklin high and dry.
    I sure hope so
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Mullen ain't smart enough, ya'll all know that!
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Hope not. His offense in the NFL would get Dak killed.

vCash
    I'm not sure Dan could handle the pressure of being the Dallas Cowboys Head Coach nor do I think his ego could handle the criticism that comes with that position. He's a good coach but in big games he tends to get very conservative as in playing not to lose vs playing to win. The Dallas fans have already had enough of this with Garrett. It wouldn't take them but a couple of games to get tired of the same thing from Dan.

I think he could be a good NFL coach but he needs to go to a team that needs "building". That's his true strength to me. Let him start at Cincinnati, Cleveland, or Jacksonville.

vCash
    And wouldn't have to recruit

Banned
    vCash
    JOMO to UF

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    And wouldn't have to recruit
    You beat me too it

vCash
    Timing not good for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Timing not good for him.
    I agree. But it makes me wonder if he starting to put feelers out for down the road.

vCash
    Kiffin to Florida would be hilarious though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Hope not. His offense in the NFL would get Dak killed.
    2015 Dak and offense could work in the NFL almost 4k passing yds and rushing only 160 Att at almost 600 yds. And probably 20% rush attempts were scrambles. Plus Mullen wouldn't have to recruit, meaning NFL parity may favor his offense.

vCash

Erving Meyers as HC and Don Menkins as OC...that might work

sdjfljsdlfj

vCash
    The one thing to remember is that Dan Mullen was not Florida's first choice and you better believe he knows that. He might even be slipping Scott Frost losing game reports under Strick's door.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RezDog7 View Post
    Kiffin to Florida would be hilarious though.
    Kiffin is not going to be hired by a legit program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BhamDawg205 View Post
    2015 Dak and offense could work in the NFL almost 4k passing yds and rushing only 160 Att at almost 600 yds. And probably 20% rush attempts were scrambles. Plus Mullen wouldn't have to recruit, meaning NFL parity may favor his offense.
    yeah but he's going to have to explain his brain fart to Jerry at the first muffed fake punt
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    JOMO to UF
    Package deal - we'll throw in Cohen
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    yeah but he's going to have to explain his brain fart to Jerry at the first muffed fake punt
    Or him nutting up for big games or forget his playbook and go to his default play QB up the middle