Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: John....

vCash

John....

Please make this shit stop. I can't take much more. We waited a long time to see our football program compete, and I am about to pull my hair out watching this incompetent, unprepared, undisciplined, trash Joe Moorhead continues to put on the field every week. It's awful, it's embarrassing, it's not Mississippi State football, and this team and university and fans deserve better. And for the record, beating a garbage Ole Miss team in a few weeks should not effect this decision.

vCash
    Nine years of building a program and Joe levels it in two.

vCash
    Our offense has improved zero in 2 years. That's what Joe does. If he can't improve his own side of the ball, how is he going to improve an entire team from what he has done to kill it? It's over. The trial period has ended. The experiment is complete. Unplug the machine on him before he completely unplugs it on our football program and we can't recover.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Please make this shit stop. I can't take much more. We waited a long time to see our football program compete, and I am about to pull my hair out watching this incompetent, unprepared, undisciplined, trash Joe Moorhead continues to put on the field every week. It's awful, it's embarrassing, it's not Mississippi State football, and this team and university and fans deserve better. And for the record, beating a garbage Ole Miss team in a few weeks should not effect this decision.
    Great post.

I agree. Everyone is making a big deal out of the Egg Bowl, but other than just sending us to a meaningless bowl game, I don't see it as having anything to do with whether or not Joe is a potential championship caliber coach.

it really shouldn't have much to do with his evaluation unless Cohen has no idea how to evaluate a coach
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I wish I knew Joe was gone after this season so I could pull for us in the Egg Bowl.

Maybe go ahead and work out a deal with Rutgers and let Tony Hughes coach the Egg. Pipe dream, I know, I know.

vCash
    I remember people saying James Franklin couldn't win at Penn State until he got Joe as his OC. Yeah, the record could back that up, but we should have known it was BS. We all saw James Franklin win at Vandy of all places without JoMo.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Nine years of building a program and Joe levels it in two.
    Yep that is what makes me the most mad especially for MSU what they have had to endure. So easy to tear something down and Joe has mastered it. I'm almost at the point even if we win Eggbowl, I want him gone. If he isn't gone there has to be a massive change in coaches and how we do things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I remember people saying James Franklin couldn't win at Penn State until he got Joe as his OC. Yeah, the record could back that up, but we should have known it was BS. We all saw James Franklin win at Vandy of all places without JoMo.
    And looking at PSU has looked without Joe they ain't really missing a step. I think Franklin kept Joe on a leash. Remember the stories of it took four or five games for the offense to pick up on Joe's scheme? I think that was Franklin crawling Joe's ass and telling him to simplify his offense.

vCash
    What I’m completely unable to ignore is the change of atmosphere at a football game since this administration has taken over it’s all very stale, there is no sense of optimism it’s just dead. And in the game everything seems very forced and it’s very much like big brother telling you how to act in the most stoic way possible.

vCash
    I'll go ahead and post my response to the first one that says "if we win the Egg Bowl he stays, if we lose it he's gone".....

Go Rebels.

I'm done with Joe, and if one more loss to those bastards gets him the hell outta here, then Hotty Toddy I guess. Because the bowl streak is ending next year anyway if it doesn't this year. We are trending downward in every aspect. A sinking ship.

vCash
    I'll go ahead and post my response to the first one that says "if we win the Egg Bowl he stays, if we lose it he's gone".....

Go Rebels.

I'm done with Joe, and if one more loss to those bastards gets him the hell outta here, then Hotty Toddy I guess.
    I said the exact same thing in the game thread. Really pains me to think this way.

vCash
    I said the exact same thing in the game thread. Really pains me to think this way.
    Me too man. I deleted it 3 times before finally letting myself hit submit. But that's how bad he is. I could never even type those words during Croom's tenure. It's beyond painful to admit that I want us to lose to them.....but if it means saving the program long term, I do.

vCash
    You’re gonna think trash Ole Miss program after that game. Ole Miss wins it easily.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    I wish I knew Joe was gone after this season so I could pull for us in the Egg Bowl.

Maybe go ahead and work out a deal with Rutgers and let Tony Hughes coach the Egg. Pipe dream, I know, I know.
    If you can't pull for us in the Egg Bowl just turn in your cowbell. Good grief a lot of you people have totally lost your minds. I don't want the Confederate bastards to beat us in anything EVER.

vCash
    Posted this in a thread this week but here are SloMo stats against good defense at PSU
    191 UM
    276 OSU
    354 Kent state
    312 Pitt
    380 IU
    283 OSU
    304 Rutgers

vCash
    Sorry folks. Wrong mindset. We should NEVER root for OM.

There is too much at stake in our battle against them. They can't ever gain an inch folks. Never. You may think Moorhead needs to go, but you always root for your players and your university.

The second we realize this as a fan base, the better chance we have of making the changes we want to see. Too many of y'all think bad = good. That's not a guarantee people. You want the university to do well folks. Period. And hope that if Moorhead isn't the correct fit we make a change.

We have got to understand this as a fan base.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Posted this in a thread this week but here are SloMo stats against good defense at PSU
    191 UM
    276 OSU
    354 Kent state
    312 Pitt
    380 IU
    283 OSU
    304 Rutgers
    Everyone needs to read this. Eye opening!! And that's with 2 NFL RB's, an NFL TE, NFL QB and 2 NFL WR's. JoMo's talent on offense at Penn State was maybe stronger than our talent on defense last year.

vCash
    I’m not down with that pulling for OM bullshit. That’s a *****-assed loser mentality. Whatever happens, happens but 17 that bullshit! Our recruiting class will also take a huge hit if we make a change. This shit is going to be ugly either way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Sorry folks. Wrong mindset. We should NEVER root for OM.

There is too much at stake in our battle against them. They can't ever gain an inch folks. Never. You may think Moorhead needs to go, but you always root for your players and your university.

The second we realize this as a fan base, the better chance we have of making the changes we want to see. Too many of y'all think bad = good. That's not a guarantee people. You want the university to do well folks. Period. And hope that if Moorhead isn't the correct fit we make a change.

We have got to understand this as a fan base.
    It's the same old MSU mindset that has always held us down. I've heard this " I hope we lose so we can fire whoever" crap for decades. It's pathetic. If you EVER root for the Confederates to beat us then you are NOT a Bulldog.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    What I’m completely unable to ignore is the change of atmosphere at a football game since this administration has taken over it’s all very stale, there is no sense of optimism it’s just dead. And in the game everything seems very forced and it’s very much like big brother telling you how to act in the most stoic way possible.
    Very true. Just sums everything up and show how far we've regressed.