Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you can?t see....

vCash

If you can?t see....

that Mike Norvell is the real deal and how hard his teams play for him with WAY less talent than we supposedly have, then you are, dare I say....a DAMN idiot!! Vetting process my damn ass!! Someone is going to get that guy and we are going to regret it.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    that Mike Norvell is the real deal and how hard his teams play for him with WAY less talent than we supposedly have, then you are, dare I say....a DAMN idiot!! Vetting process my damn ass!! Someone is going to get that guy .and we are going to regret it.
    Rumor has it it pounds it hard at Tunica, among other things. If the rumors aren't true then hire him.

vCash
    Could be Arkansas. My guess is they will fire Morris at the end of the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Rumor has it it pounds it hard at Tunica, among other things. If the rumors aren't true then hire him.
    That rumor is 100% false

vCash
    Yep Cohen seems to be doing everything in his power to pump up Moorhead right now. He will use today as some kind justification to keep him for next year and Arkansas will get Norvell.

vCash
    Herbie says Norvell gonna be hot property after this season. This game is nationally televised audition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    That is bald face lie!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trojandawg View Post
    Yep Cohen seems to be doing everything in his power to pump up Moorhead right now. He will use today as some kind justification to keep him for next year and Arkansas will get Norvell.
    Ding Ding!! Glad someone else gets it!!

vCash
    Can you explain what specifically Cohen is doing to pump up Moorhead?

vCash
    I think that's mostly show. We are trying to keep the recruiting class together. I really think Joe wants out. We are trying to end this relationship the right way. And if it's true about Norvell's people and our people talking a lot over the last two or three weeks I don't think Joe is coming back. Kinda strange Rutgers ain't got a coach yet.

vCash
    Yep, he who can do no wrong.

vCash
    Are you serious?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    That rumor is 100% false
    Even if it were true, I don’t give a damn if he likes Tunica. We aren’t hiring a Sunday school teacher, we’re hiring a football coach and will be paying that person millions to win football games. That sumbitch Norvell will win football games.
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    We aren’t hiring a Sunday school teacher
    Sadly, this is still MS, and that stuff matters to a lot of people that make decisions....I wish it didn't, in many ways, not just football related.

vCash
    Are you serious?
    Um, NO. That was tongue in cheek.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I think that's mostly show. We are trying to keep the recruiting class together. I really think Joe wants out. We are trying to end this relationship the right way. And if it's true about Norvell's people and our people talking a lot over the last two or three weeks I don't think Joe is coming back. Kinda strange Rutgers ain't got a coach yet.
    Where have you seen or heard that Norvell’s people have been in contact with us for 2-3 weeks?? Is that legit? I’d much rather go after him than Clark personally. And I’m still not 100% sold JoMo is wanting out as bad as some say. Usually if that’s the case, the players sense it and quit. Today looked like anything but the players quitting. Idk, that may just be me and might be completely wrong on that.

vCash
    ESPN just started pumping up Norvell....”He is going to be a VERY sought after coach...” Well I’ve been saying that on these boards since he got to Memphis. And now....once again....a day late and a dollar short. It’s a pipe dream now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Sadly, this is still MS, and that stuff matters to a lot of people that make decisions....I wish it didn't, in many ways, not just football related.
    You are so correct and it's pathetic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    ESPN just started pumping up Norvell....”He is going to be a VERY sought after coach...” Well I’ve been saying that on these boards since he got to Memphis. And now....once again....a day late and a dollar short. It’s a pipe dream now.
    The same people who said Joe was a home run, can't miss, up and cummer, future star, etc.?**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Herbie says Norvell gonna be hot property after this season. This game is nationally televised audition.
    Herbie had a little to say on that subject. Which I thought, given the timing was odd. Herbie must be hearing things.