Thread: Jordan Danberry and Chloe Bibby....Preseason All-SEC

vCash

Jordan Danberry and Chloe Bibby....Preseason All-SEC

Preseason All-SEC (SEC Coaches)

Jordan Danberry- 1st Team All-SEC
    Chloe Bibby- 2nd Team All-SEC

vCash
    Never get tired of it.. Vic's going to get that ring. Might not be this year but it's always a heck of a fun ride...
    Glad to see those 2 getting some respect.

vCash
    Cool and they may not be our best players? Although they are both legit all SEC. Bibby could be POY candidate if she recovers from ACL.

Thank God Vic's team following football. A fanbase can only take so much sucking.

Praise the Lord and Go Dawgs!

vCash
    I like Bibby and think she is a good player, but POY? Come on.

Our best player isn't getting recognized because she's a freshman.

vCash
    Bibby is never going to be a POY candidate. Love her and what she offers but no.

vCash
    They probably based it on photos too. **

vCash
    Most already know about freshman sensation Rickea Jackson. Here's another name, another freshman....JaMya Mingo-Young.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Cool and they may not be our best players? Although they are both legit all SEC. Bibby could be POY candidate if she recovers from ACL.

Thank God Vic's team following football. A fanbase can only take so much sucking.

Praise the Lord and Go Dawgs!
    Love her, but she won't be one of OUR top 2 players much less player of the year. She made all league thanks to Vic.

vCash
    Jackson might be the best ever. She is a force.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleofTwoDogs View Post
    They probably based it on photos too. **
    With new NCAA rules Chloe should leave MSU a wealthy woman.

vCash
    I saw wear aTm is picked to win the SEC...

You can color more thoroughly surprised if a team lead by Chennedy Carter every wins a championship. She’s The worst.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post

You can color more thoroughly surprised if a team lead by Chennedy Carter every wins a championship. She’s The worst.
    I think them being picked first is largely due to how young both State and SC will be. And to be fair, they have gone to two straight Sweet 16’s and return everybody. They’ll be good, but like you I’m not convinced they win the league. Vic and Dawn have finished one and two in the league for four straight years now, would be a little surprised if that’s not the case again.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure our gals will fight hard and scrap with anyone. They young and Vic is due a little bit of a down year so I'm just waiting to see how it evolves myself. Figure it's almost a given they'll be tough tho.

vCash
    I think the youth could lead to a couple of losses that we haven't had in the past. And to add, the point guard play. But I think this will be a sweet 16 team, and go from there. I'll revise my position after I see point guard play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post

You can color more thoroughly surprised if a team lead by Chennedy Carter every wins a championship. She?s The worst.
    Carter is a self centered ball hog and she will never win a championship. She is the reason Danni and Anriel left for other teams! She is a great scorer but not a team player. Msu or SC will win the SEC.