Thread: Weekend C&D - Meh Edition

vCash

Weekend C&D - Meh Edition

This season has me somewhat apathetic about college football in general, but I'll still watch and probably get unreasonably upset at times. Thank God for the Saints' season, so far.

Spent last weekend in Massachusetts and ate a ton of lobster, so needed a change this weekend. I've been working on a chicken/sausage gumbo for a little Halloween get together tomorrow night. We'll probably grill some burgers as well for the strange folks that don't like gumbo.

vCash
    Looks good speck. I love some damn gumbo when it cools off. I got a busy day tomorrow and we’re headed to the dome Sunday morning for the game. Was supposed to fish a club tournament Saturday/Sunday but got offered the tickets and parking pass and decided my entry fee was just a club donation.

vCash
    We'll be in the dome Sunday as well. I'll shoot you a message before then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeckleDawg View Post
    We'll be in the dome Sunday as well. I'll shoot you a message before then.
    Word.

Doing 150lbs of sweet potatoes today for a job and then I’m going to figure out dinner tonight.

vCash
    I can't get the image to post - postimage says I violated their use agreement somehow? But I made some awesome shrimp and grits with andouille. Roasted some okra fries to throw on it for fun.

Haven't been cooking a whole lot of cool stuff lately - still adjusting to both kids being away at school. We've been lazy and eating a lot of salad and boring stuff this fall.

vCash
    Damn Brunswick I didn’t know that site had rules lol. I bought a bottle of cab. Watching ND Mich. Got an early wake up call to get to the Dome for the noon kickoff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Damn Brunswick I didn’t know that site had rules lol. I bought a bottle of cab. Watching ND Mich. Got an early wake up call to get to the Dome for the noon kickoff
    Haha! Must have been a temporary glitch