Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got a question, would bama keep mullen?

2nd Half Playcaller
    vCash
    Yes a part of thing that went I to this thread was not only dan but our entire athletic staff. Like bracky. And some of the other non sense that goes on in our sports. I think bama would of already let bracky go. Seems like we are too nice and if your a friend of someone your job is safe no matter what's the best for our sports, politics I guess. We need to change our mind set from the top and if your not doing what's best for our program you need to go no matter who you are friends with. Just like LT I could not understand why in the world is was our ad for so long. He has to be the all time worse in all of ncaa. And I agree the min should be 7. With 4 ooc and Kentucky we should at least beat someone we shouldn't (tsun, auburn, Arkansas)

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer: Elitedawgs is a privately owned and operated forum that is managed by alumni of Mississippi State University. This website is in no way affiliated with the Mississippi State University, The Southeastern Conference (SEC) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author and may not reflect the views of other members of this forum or elitedawgs.com. The interactive nature of the elitedawgs.com forums makes it impossible for elitedawgs.com to assume responsibility for any of the content posted at this site. Ideas, thoughts, suggestion, comments, opinions, advice and observations made by participants at elitedawgs.com are not endorsed by elitedawgs.com
Elitedawgs: A Mississippi State Fan Forum, Mississippi State Football, Mississippi State Basketball, Mississippi State Baseball, Mississippi State Athletics. Mississippi State message board.