Thread: Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread: Rocky Top Edition

vCash

Weekend Cooking & Drinking Thread: Rocky Top Edition

thousand pardons for last week not being around to start a thread. I was down the bayou and had spotty coverage so I kind of just took that as an opportunity to go off the grid. Didn't even take any good fish pics and plenty of fish were caught. On to this week... I'm pretty nervous for this game. Hopefully we do what I think we can. I currently have reservations at one of my favorite steak houses Saturday night so I'm ready for the weekend. What's everybody else got on tap?

vCash
    Bourbon. See y’all tomorrow

vCash
    61* on the coast this morning is great. Woke up and made breakfast burritos. I'm not very confident for the game, but hoping for the best.

vCash
    We worked on food plots Fridge- Sunday. We took a break for the game, but no grilling. However, the wife had a classic Sunday Supper: homemade meatballs, peas, butter beans, cream potatoes, cream corn, and cornbread. People do not realize how a home cooked meal like this means to me. Being away from home on a weekly basis makes me long for a good country meal.

vCash
    Yall will get a kick out of this. My kids had stomach bug wednesady night/thurs morning. Everybody back good by Friday. I got my mom to have my kids saturday night and spend the night, reservations at Ticos, and movie tickets to Joker. Me and the wife are looking at steaks, wine, and movie. With an almost 2 & 3 year old you know those nights are few and far between. At Tico's I'm starting to feel shitty but made the mental decision to gut it out. A glass of malbec and ribeye should do the trick. I knew something was off so I had a red bull, gatordade, and ibuprofen before we went out. We're at the movie and it's getting worse. I end up looking at my wife an hour to the movie and saying we gotta go. I ended up on the couch puking all night. No kids, $200 dinner, $40 at movie, and endingup with the stomach bug.... Priceless