Thread: Malik Dear - running back!!! Finally

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash

Malik Dear - running back!!! Finally

Moorhead deserves credit for this move. This is a long time coming. He can be a weapon 3rd down back.

vCash
    I loved it while also being pissed that he hasn't done it in 5 years.

He's natural 3rd down back. He catches well & can make cuts up the field. He's one of the most underutilized players in MSU history IMO
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Dear hasn't wanted to play RB. He was #3 RB coming into the game. He did what the team needed.

vCash
    I like Malik and am generally a Moorhead advocate but I’m not sure there’s much here worth making a big deal out of. He had one carry for zero yards and is essentially our fourth string RB who only got a carry because Gibson and Witherspoon have been hurt.

vCash
    Think most are saying he wasted football years thinking he would be a every down WR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I loved it while also being pissed that he hasn't done it in 5 years.

He's natural 3rd down back. He catches well & can make cuts up the field. He's one of the most underutilized players in MSU history IMO
    Dan Mullen the running back genius. Perk over Jrob in 13, the total fiasco of 15/16, and Nick Gibson not getting 1 important snap in his first 2 years after redshirting. So glad he’s gone.

vCash
    Dear got hurt and lost a step or two. He’s never been the same player he was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Dan Mullen the running back genius. Perk over Jrob in 13, the total fiasco of 15/16, and Nick Gibson not getting 1 important snap in his first 2 years after redshirting. So glad he’s gone.
    He was terrible at managing RB’s.

vCash
    I’d Malik would have started as RB year one I firmly believe he would be one of the best RB’s in the country by now. Dude has a powerful lower body, low center of gravity, but can actually catch the ball out of the backfield and scoot. I could see him in a Saquon role but he’s built like Bowling Ball 2.0.