Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: Game thread sponsored by Where's Waldo? And all of our fans.

vCash
    Precision offense right there. Penn State will be coming for Joe soon

vCash
    I came into this game still supporting Jomo but I think im done with him now. Just looked so unprepared on offense and special teams. Still hoping he can get it going but just so disappointed.

vCash
    Delete

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Good god some of y’all are ****in nuts. If y’all think that is the same K State team we played last yr y’all are crazy. They are good and will win games. We had a True Freshman QB give us everything he had. We all knew our D Line was shit! We couldn’t stop them when we needed. And yes, It was some questionable play calling toward the end, but some of y’all just need to shit the **** up...
    We SUCK. YOU NEED TO SHIT THE F*** UP!!!

vCash
    Pull Mitchell’s scholarship in the locker room POS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    They are very well coached. In my opinion it was flukey that we were even in the game.
    They're not good. We're just bad. I said 5 to 7 wins going in. I let people talk me up to 7 or 8 wins. Looking like 6 is the magic number. 5 not out of the question.

Moorhead has a lot to learn over the next 9 games. If he doesn't improve drastically, he's in trouble.

vCash
    They are very well coached. In my opinion it was flukey that we were even in the game.
    They're not good. We're just bad. I said 5 to 7 wins going in. I let people talk me up to 7 or 8 wins. Looking like 6 is the magic number. 5 not out of the question.

Moorhead has a lot to learn over the next 9 games. If he doesn't improve drastically, he's in trouble.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    Pull Mitchell?s scholarship in the locker room POS
    I was half watching, half not but saw we weren't even set to run the play. I heard the announcers saying Mitchell showed zero urgency. What did he do???

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Worst end to a game tying drive I've seen. No one on the field knew what to do. Nobody ran back to line up, no urgency from the upperclassmen in the 4th quarter.
    We got some talented players, but our SP team coach needs to hit the door, and our O starters should know what is expected in those moments. The D is what it is until some of these frosh grow up after this season.

vCash
    That would have been a helluva hire.
    Was Satterfield even considered?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    I get that but we've never played at the level Mullen had us playing at. Mullen left and you're right we have to move on but we should be able to build off what he did but it sucks to see us regressing because it took us a while to get to where we were. We're not a sleeping giant like Miami, Fla, Tenn, etc. Those teams may have down years but it's never a question of if but when they will rise again.
    I agree. Just like we should have been able to build off that 2014 season in recruiting. We squandered that opportunity as well.

vCash
    Well crap/

vCash
    This is a poorly coached team.....no excuse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Good god some of y?all are ****in nuts. If y?all think that is the same K State team we played last yr y?all are crazy. They are good and will win games. We had a True Freshman QB give us everything he had. We all knew our D Line was shit! We couldn?t stop them when we needed. And yes, It was some questionable play calling toward the end, but some of y?all just need to shit the **** up...
    There's few things as silly as whipping out your "fan dick" and bragging about how it's bigger than everybody else's.. That game was lost by incompetent coaching and terrible sideline decisions. There's no reason not to rip the head coach for the product that was put out there today.

vCash
    Does the Line even use a blocking sled during practice? If not they need to become very familiar with it this week. Kylin earned every yard he gained today because he had no help at all.

vCash
    We were terribly out prepared and out coached today. That's the bottom line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail bob View Post
    Precision offense right there. Penn State will be coming for Joe soon
    To quote Jack "we can only hope so"

vCash
    Joey Jones should be fired on the spot. Special teams are awful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Was Satterfield even considered?
    Satterfield's name was definitely thrown around. Don't know if he ever got an interview. Cohen locked in on Moorhead and Pruitt pretty quickly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post

I'm not saying they are any good. I'm saying they are better than us.