Thread: Improved cell service?

vCash

Improved cell service?

Did anyone else have att cell service in the stadium or junction? I finally got service mid 3rd quarter when enough people had left. Thought this was one of their big we heard you talking points.

vCash
    I had pretty good service the whole game. In years past, it was terrible the entire game. Seems to be improved

vCash
    I had great service all game.

vCash
    My AT&T service was brutally inconsistent (was in town from early Saturday, until lunch Sunday.) And I'm just not talking about at DWS, where I anticipate a drop in performance.

My data was solid, as soon as I left town, this afternoon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    Did anyone else have att cell service in the stadium or junction? I finally got service mid 3rd quarter when enough people had left. Thought this was one of their big we heard you talking points.
    Mine was about like before. Maybe a touch better but not much

vCash
    You know, most every other SEC stadium has WiFi. We don't
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    My son and his wife went with us. He has AT&T. I have C Spire. We like to check scores often as well as a few other things requiring internet (Hello ED!).

AT&T: Worked slowly until mid 3rd when crowd was much more sparse. Then worked normally.

C Spire: Did not work at all until mid 3rd qtr when crowd was more sparse. Then it was spotty.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Gosh it must be terrible to be without cell service during a football game?

vCash
    I had same Verizon problems as always.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    Gosh it must be terrible to be without cell service during a football game?
    It's not terrible. We're just discussing it because we like to check scores and stuff. Now I'm sure there probably are a bunch of people that sitting there mad because they can't post their selfie or check out the latest Star Wars theory on youtube but that's another problem entirely.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    I have ATT and it didn’t work until after half time when everyone left. I love to check other scores so it sucks not having internet. First world problems.

vCash
    I have ATT. Mine worked well in the concourse before the game and at halftime. I didn’t have service in my seat until the 4th quarter.

vCash
    I have AT&T and could not check scores on the ESPN app or check Twitter until the 4th quarter. Last year, I could usually get Twitter to update regularly, so my experience was that AT&T's service was even worse.

vCash
    I have C Spire and mine worked the entire first half good. At half time and during the 3rd quarter it was gone. I figured it was b/c everyone left and went to the junction and was on their phones.

vCash
    I have AT&T. It was better, but I wouldn't call it a dramatic improvement.

vCash
    I have Verizon and it worked pretty well. Was even able to stream another game for a few minutes in the 3rd quarter

vCash
    Sounds like it was pretty variable as to where you were sitting in the stadium. I had service all game in the suites are in the north end zone.

vCash
    Per usual Ceasefire sucked. I'm assuming the company is run by UM supporters who purposely make service in Starkville bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    Per usual Ceasefire sucked. I'm assuming the company is run by UM supporters who purposely make service in Starkville bad.
    One has to wonder. They put 700+ hotspots in VHS. So, C Spire customers have great service for free and non-C Spire folls can pay a one time $5 fee for the same.