Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I see no team in the SEC on our schedule that worries me

vCash

I see no team in the SEC on our schedule that worries me

LSU?. Texas is able to move the ball...

Auburn... get out of here with the NIX is the best thing since sliced BREAD! Our TRUEFRESHMAN is Better than him.

UK... NOPE.

Ark? LMAO!!!

Ole Miss??? Really?

TAMU... same ole same ole.

UT.... Please.

BAMA..... They are Bama.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Love it Coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach007 View Post
    LSU?. Texas is able to move the ball...

Auburn... get out of here with the NIX is the best thing since sliced BREAD! Our TRUEFRESHMAN is Better than him.

UK... NOPE.

Ark? LMAO!!!

Ole Miss??? Really?

TAMU... same ole same ole.

UT.... Please.

BAMA..... They are Bama.
    Cool. You say 11-1 and I say not. If we go 11-1, I have to donate $1000 to the board to ever post again. If we go less than 11-1, you have to donate $500 to the board to ever post again. Let's see if you really believe this stuff

vCash
    I like optimism, but if you look at LSU and see a team we should beat you're delusional or blind. Texas has a better DL than us and LSU is blocking them ok. Texas has a faster secondary than we do. Burrow is a better passer and decision maker than we'll have faced all year and his WR's are big and able to go get it. Offensively we might be able to move the ball, but it's Aranda and they're pretty talented all round so we aren't scoring 30+.

We have a better QB, OL, punter, and RB. They have a better everything else and their D knows their assignments and how to tackle better than ours.

If you really believe what you're saying then call 7 on his bet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Cool. You say 11-1 and I say not. If we go 11-1, I have to donate $1000 to the board to ever post again. If we go less than 11-1, you have to donate $500 to the board to ever post again. Let's see if you really believe this stuff
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    My goodness.

vCash
    Our D definitely played better but Southern moved the ball on us. Luckily we got some to's but they put up around 350 yards on our D. Good Lord, you're the ultimate homer. Well, you and "dantheman".
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    LSU will beat us 52-17. We won't be able to stop Kansas St. let alone LSU.

vCash
    I'll up it. But it doesn't go to the board. It goes to the bulldog club. I'll go 2k. He goes 500. I'll never post again. But if he loses he can post. I like differing opinions, no matter how off the wall.

vCash
    Unless something changes, our soft defense will keep us from competing at the highest level. Realistically I’d say we have a 30% chance at going 7-5, 50% chance at going 8-4 and 20% chance of going 9-3. Anything above or below that range is just simply unrealistic.

vCash
    I don't gamble.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    I like optimism, but if you look at LSU and see a team we should beat you're delusional or blind. Texas has a better DL than us and LSU is blocking them ok. Texas has a faster secondary than we do. Burrow is a better passer and decision maker than we'll have faced all year and his WR's are big and able to go get it. Offensively we might be able to move the ball, but it's Aranda and they're pretty talented all round so we aren't scoring 30+.

We have a better QB, OL, punter, and RB. They have a better everything else and their D knows their assignments and how to tackle better than ours.

If you really believe what you're saying then call 7 on his bet

I see a defense that's getting beat and a Texas team that can not run like MS ST. I see a wide open TD drop.

Again... Not worried

vCash
    I don't gamble.
    Probably a good decision. Roll on dream weaver lol

vCash
    I don't gamble.
    Liar. So if I said I bet you we lose the rest of our games for a million and if you lose you only owe 100k you wouldn't take it?
    No. What you mean is, you don't take bets that you can't win. Wise man

vCash
    Probably a good decision. Roll on dream weaver lol
    I will!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Liar. So if I said I bet you we lose the rest of our games for a million and if you lose you only owe 100k you wouldn't take it?
    Oh, and I forgot... he offered c34 a bet last night. Coach007 just selling dreams he don't even believe

vCash
    Liar??? LMAO! Ok internet hero!

I don't gamble period. But carry on.

vCash
    This....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Oh, and I forgot... he offered c34 a bet last night. Coach007 just selling dreams he don't even believe

Really? I did?

vCash
    Liar??? LMAO! Ok internet hero!

I don't gamble period. But carry on.
    You don't gamble for money or w your mouth? Either. Way your internet hero crap is comical. Sorry I don't have your rose colored glasses. Your tales are so ridiculous it's hard to believe others agree w you. Carry on w you flag holding sir. Or ma'am.