Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KT at team meeting.....

vCash

KT at team meeting.....

Can anyone confirm???
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    I'm not surprised. My big question is does last game count as his suspension?

I think he has a very real chance to be QB1 next year for us.

Sometimes we make rash decisions based on emotion when sometimes it's best to wait it out and be patient. Really no matter how it turns out coming back is the best thing for KT. As I said- he can win the job next year. And if not he still has the option to transfer. But if he chooses to transfer he can do so at a time where he could actually go in and possibly start somewhere else rather than have to sit out the year somewhere like he would have to do this year.

vCash
    I think it adds so much to this offense to have him in at times.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach007 View Post
    It could. We definitely used him in a two QB set in the Outback Bowl. I like our personnel either way at the skill positions. I would rather see some two back sets with Hill and Gibson and some two TE sets with Farrod and Dontae before I would like to see Key out there with Stevens to be honest.

Banned
    vCash
    Key is a much better runner than TS and we are a more dangerous offense with the ability to bring in Key for some freshman year Tebow like packages. Let him throw it some too to keep defenses honest. TS has shown the ability to catch passes too so he doesn't necessarily have to leave the field when KT comes in every time. I hope KT stays. He's a good football player.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    He was there.

vCash
    Assuming Stevens stays healthy and never sucks, the best case for both us and KT is to have him as a backup, limit him to 4 games so he can redshirt, also limit GS to 4 games so he can redshirt, and let KT focus on graduating by May.

If KT wins the job next Spring, great, he's got 2 years of eligibility left instead of 1. If he doesn't, he can transfer somewhere with 2 years to play, and GS can be our starter all the way through January 2024.

vCash
    Is there any way kt can graduate this fall or next spring? If so hes best to take a rs and graduate then have 2 years to play

vCash
    He's listed on the roster again: https://hailstate.com/roster.aspx?path=football
    He wasn't when I checked it this past Friday, nor was he on the roster in the free programs they were handing out at the Superdome.

Quote Originally Posted by breazy View Post
    Is there any way kt can graduate this fall or next spring? If so hes best to take a rs and graduate then have 2 years to play
    I don't have any inside information on his academic situation, but he enrolled in January 2017, so with 3 summers he ought to be able to finish by May 2020, if not sooner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach007 View Post
    If he's back, I can't imagine he plays in more than 4 games
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I would expect KT to redshirt then transfer. That’s the smart thing unless he’s clearly ahead of the other guys behind him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    If he's back, I can't imagine he plays in more than 4 games
    I can't either. Also, this was a pretty shifty way to divert attention away from a potential suspension. Outside from message board fodder, was there ever any confirmation given that he indeed was suspended for one game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

Sometimes we make rash decisions based on emotion when sometimes it's best to wait it out and be patient. Really no matter how it turns out coming back is the best thing for KT. As I said- he can win the job next year. And if not he still has the option to transfer. But if he chooses to transfer he can do so at aSho time where he could actually go in and possibly start somewhere else rather than have to sit out the year somewhere like he would have to do this year.
    I'd say yes, it counts as his suspension and that was planned all along. He may have also wanted to see what was out there.

Shotgun also makes a decent point that he may not play in more than 4 games in order to redshirt and still transfer at the end of the season. Or he may get his degree and be able to transfer without sitting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    I can't either. Also, this was a pretty shifty way to divert attention away from a potential suspension. Outside from message board fodder, was there ever any confirmation given that he indeed was suspended for one game?
    It's a good safety net as well.

If Stevens gets hurt, then I'm sure KT would be willing to waste his RS to start

Also, we can save his 4 games for a real injury situation or a helmet falls off vs LSU

vCash

vCash
    Glad he's back. I don't think anyone felt comfortable with him gone.

vCash
    good for him. If Joe wants to do Key a solid, he'll name a starter after spring. That way, everyone will know and can make arrangements. If I'm Key, I'm gone if I'm not named starter after spring just like Tommy did. handshake & move on.

I would agree to play int he 4 game minimum this year unless Tommy goes down though. it's smart. It would suckass to sit around on campus this fall and not be apart of football. he'd be miserable.

I really think Key needs to go one of the Texas schools if he leaves like Houston, Baylor, Texas TEch, maybe West Vir,. I could see Florida too. I just hope he doesn't do a smaller LA or MS or Bama school if he leaves.

vCash
    KT was back and in meetings yesterday. I assume he'll dress on Saturday

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

Sometimes we make rash decisions based on emotion when sometimes it's best to wait it out and be patient. Really no matter how it turns out coming back is the best thing for KT. As I said- he can win the job next year. And if not he still has the option to transfer. But if he chooses to transfer he can do so at a time where he could actually go in and possibly start somewhere else rather than have to sit out the year somewhere like he would have to do this year.
    talking about suspension Christmas suspension ended up hurting. Was he part of the 9 or was his something else?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    KT was back and in meetings yesterday. I assume he'll dress on Saturday
    Good news because watching our guys go down had me worried if our QB went down.