Thread: Bloodline

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

Bloodline

This show had so much potential and by season 3 I began to sense that they were scrambling to wrap it up. After I finished it, I went online and found out that is exactly what happened and it showed. I was so disappointed in this show after what started out very promising.
    No Signature

vCash
    I'd agree. It's unfortunately too because I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons. Great cast.

I'm afraid that the same thing will happen to Ozark too.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    I haven't watched it but it was on my list. Should I spend the time to watch it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I haven't watched it but it was on my list. Should I spend the time to watch it?
    Yes, it's still very good overall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    I'd agree. It's unfortunately too because I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons. Great cast.

I'm afraid that the same thing will happen to Ozark too.
    Swing and miss?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by graddawg View Post
    Swing and miss?
    Yeah. Ozark was balls out crazy this season. Possibly better than the first 2.

ETA: Got damn - I just realized you bumped a thread from nearly a year ago on that. Bravo.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    I have to admit, besides Ned Stark getting beheaded in the beginning of Game of Thrones, the end of season 3 for Ozark was the first time since then I’ve had a literal jaw dropping moment on a television show.

As far as recommendations go, watch Yellowstone. That’s a really good show as well.