Page 146 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 2950

Thread: THE 2020 MSU Football Recruiting Talk Thread

vCash
    You want to see scumbag recruiting, just follow Evans. He's a nut job and the coaches chasing are bottom of the barrel and desperate to make a recruiting splash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    Bottom line.. best of luck to whoever lands this kid

vCash
    Good heavens
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Do some research on him. It's a reason UGA LSU & Bama bowed out & its not talent. He's an amazing talent but he has a lot of issues. There's a part of the OM staff who don't want him but the PR part of OM won't let them turn him away.
    OM will never turn down a 5 star. I hope they get him. That nutcase will be a locker room cancer

vCash
    There is a reason you see the “OM hat” at the table of a lot of these big time recruits.. and it’s not because they are really considering OM..

And props to OM for getting the brand out there.. they are very good at it.. we could learn a lot ..
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 02-03-2020 at 09:42 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    There is a reason you see the “OM hat” at the table of a lot of these big time recruits.. and it’s not because they are really considering OM..

And props to OM for getting the brand out there.. they are very good at it.. we could learn a lot ..
    Absolutely.

They do a good job of "getting in the conversation" which builds recruiting momentum for them & makes it acceptable for highly rated recruits to visit there

vCash
    Can someone give me a run down of our WR recruiting in this class? I admittedly quit keeping up with recruiting while JoMo was our coach because I knew it wouldn't matter, so I have no idea what we have coming in WR wise. Also, are we after any grad transfer WR's? And what does our receiver room look like in addition to the known guys like Mitchell, Payton, Williams, and Heath? Any redshirts that have looked good in practice, like Torbor? Thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Can someone give me a run down of our WR recruiting in this class? I admittedly quit keeping up with recruiting while JoMo was our coach because I knew it wouldn't matter, so I have no idea what we have coming in WR wise. Also, are we after any grad transfer WR's? And what does our receiver room look like in addition to the known guys like Mitchell, Payton, Williams, and Heath? Any redshirts that have looked good in practice, like Torbor? Thanks
    Tulu Griffin- 4 star, slot guy, good speed, good offers, needs to hit the weight room

Malik Heath- about damn time

Jaden Walley- can play outside or inside, good offers, played QB in HS but like his potential

Caleb Ducking - JUCO guy in a triple option offense so not a lot of film. 6'5 with good speed though. Tested well at one of our camps

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Tulu Griffin- 4 star, slot guy, good speed, good offers, needs to hit the weight room

Jaden Walley- can play outside or inside, good offers, played QB in HS but like his potential

Caleb Ducking - JUCO guy in a triple option offense so not a lot of film. 6'5 with good speed though. Tested well at one of our camps
    Thanks, doesn't seem like a great WR class outside of Heath. What about guys like Torbor? Are he or any other young guys expected to make a big jump?

vCash

Malik and Tulu headline the WR class, as they should bc they're legit 4-star guys. BUT, I'm most excited about Walley. I really think he's going to blossom into a star in this offense. He's a diamond in the rough that was underrated and a bit overlooked. I think he winds up having the best career in this offense out of this year's and last year's WR classes.
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Thanks, doesn't seem like a great WR class outside of Heath. What about guys like Torbor? Are he or any other young guys expected to make a big jump?
    Torbor is going to be a good receiver. Tulu can fly, and it's one of our better WR classes.

vCash
    Based on history Leach is going to develop our receivers into productive players regardless of their 247 "evaluation." If we happen to land a legit four star WR they're probably going to look like Crabtree. Same with QB really. If Leach can maintain his history and we can maintain our defensive history we are in for some good football seasons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Based on history Leach is going to develop our receivers into productive players regardless of their 247 "evaluation." If we happen to land a legit four star WR they're probably going to look like Crabtree. Same with QB really. If Leach can maintain his history and we can maintain our defensive history we are in for some good football seasons.
    Agreed. The days of limp dick offense at MSU is over.
    Last edited by Bothrops; 02-03-2020 at 06:46 PM.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    So if we pull a couple highly rated transfers will our staff get the same title.
    Well that's 2.

vCash
    OM will never turn down a 5 star. I hope they get him. That nutcase will be a locker room cancer
    Basically the same type of deal to a lesser extent on how they got Matt Corral.

vCash
    Is Corral staying in Oxford?

Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Basically the same type of deal to a lesser extent on how they got Matt Corral.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Harbor View Post
    Is Corral staying in Oxford?
    I would imagine so. He fits Kiffin's offense better than Plumlee. If RichRod had stayed I think he goes in the portal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I would imagine so. He fits Kiffin's offense better than Plumlee. If RichRod had stayed I think he goes in the portal.
    There is no if. If tsun didn't fire Luke and Rod stayed he was gone. He had already moved some of his stuff back home to Cali.

vCash
    As we get closer to NSD, I can't help but wonder what McKinley Jackson's asking price was?

MSU has produced more stud DL than most any school in the country & yet we get no interest from an in-state kid? GTFOH

This kid set a ludicrous price for his services & the team that signs him won't even be investigated.

BTW, who is signing him? I've heard virtually nothing about his recruitment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    As we get closer to NSD, I can't help but wonder what McKinley Jackson's asking price was?

MSU has produced more stud DL than most any school in the country & yet we get no interest from an in-state kid? GTFOH

This kid set a ludicrous price for his services & the team that signs him won't even be investigated.

BTW, who is signing him? I've heard virtually nothing about his recruitment
    IDK but this sure sounds like sour grapes ... we're better than that
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.