Page 144 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 2950

Thread: THE 2020 MSU Football Recruiting Talk Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I could be wrong again, but I think we grab a commit or two this weekend (assuming visits go as planned).
    Is that counting on Costello to commit to us or you talking about 1 or 2 of the HS kids coming in for an OV?
    #SwingUrSword #HailDamnState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailStateSZN19 View Post
    Is that counting on Costello to commit to us or you talking about 1 or 2 of the HS kids coming in for an OV?
    High school

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    High school
    Would you take Benson or Spencer?

Seems to me that unless Spencer is significantly better & you could only take 1, I'd take Benson to have a better chance at getting Brevard next year

What do you think?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Would you take Benson or Spencer?

Seems to me that unless Spencer is significantly better & you could only take 1, I'd take Benson to have a better chance at getting Brevard next year

What do you think?
    I predict we get Brevard regardless. He's really intrigued by the air raid offense. Looks like Spencer is headed to Missouri anyway, so we'll likely take Benson

vCash
    HS kids. I still don't feel bad about Costello or Spencer like some. MJ has help with Spencer though. Little surprised we passed on Rufus but oh well.

vCash
    HS kids. I still don't feel bad about Costello or Spencer like some. MJ has help with Spencer though. Little surprised we passed on Rufus but oh well.
    MJ played with one of Spencer's relatives at OM didn't he? I'm sure that doesn't hurt anything.

Is it correct to assume if we're not going to offer Rufus that we are opting to hold that spot for a grad transfer WR after Spring?

Really hope Leach can seal the deal and close Costello tonight with his in-home. I just don't see Costello wasting Leach's time or Leach wasting his own time flying across the country to go see him tonight if we didn't feel pretty confident in landing him still.

vCash
    We need a WR transfer. I've been saying that. But they need to be solid and not just a body. Costello has a lot of options. It's not just us and Washington. He could take several visits the next few weeks. Hopefully he makes a decision this weekend. Otherwise we start looking elsewhere pretty hard.

vCash
    I don't think we'll know the full story on Rufus until the summer and see if he got qualified or not. If he gets into wherever he ends up signing (ASU or something else) then we can have a true debate about it.

vCash
    We need a WR transfer. I've been saying that. But they need to be solid and not just a body. Costello has a lot of options. It's not just us and Washington. He could take several visits the next few weeks. Hopefully he makes a decision this weekend. Otherwise we start looking elsewhere pretty hard.
    I don't think we MUST get a grad trasfer QB. I'd just wait out Costello
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I agree with this. We have four 4 star QB's on the roster now. I was impressed with Shrader's play last year, and think he has the potential to be very good-especially under Leach's tutelage.

vCash
    Leach wants one. He's not going to wait around too long. But I think Costello makes the call this weekend. We shall see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDawg View Post
    I agree with this. We have four 4 star QB's on the roster now. I was impressed with Shrader's play last year, and think he has the potential to be very good-especially under Leach's tutelage.
    4 four stars? I see 3. But I only see one with a chance at starting here the next two years.

vCash
    the last many years I don't think we even get a look from Costello - even under Mullen .......even if he signs somewhere else we were in contention - Hail Leach !!
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    the last many years I don't think we even get a look from Costello - even under Mullen .......even if he signs somewhere else we were in contention - Hail Leach !!
    Moral victory huh?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I predict we get Brevard regardless. He's really intrigued by the air raid offense. Looks like Spencer is headed to Missouri anyway, so we'll likely take Benson
    Yea, apparently Dylan Spencer is related to Chris Spencer who was an OM teammate of Marcus Johnson on the OL. Pretty significant relationship there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Yea, apparently Dylan Spencer is related to Chris Spencer who was an OM teammate of Marcus Johnson on the OL. Pretty significant relationship there.
    Scott Lashley and uncle Johnny Cooks say hello.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Scott Lashley and uncle Johnny Cooks say hello.
    Cooks wasn't his uncle.

vCash
    IYOK, any update or rumor on how the Costello visit went? Been radio silent so far (I do realize it's only 8:20 am and 6:20 am there, just figured something would have leaked out later last night on how things went).

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    IYOK, any update or rumor on how the Costello visit went? Been radio silent so far (I do realize it's only 8:20 am and 6:20 am there, just figured something would have leaked out later last night on how things went).
    There's not going to be a lot of info about it.

vCash
    Rufus visiting this weekend officially now? Saw that on Twitter