Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UA All American game thread

vCash

UA All American game thread

Russell with a nice pressure and bat down on a screen pass. We've got great representation in this game.

vCash
    Kid just hit a 59 yarder. Wish they were allowed to defend the kick normally to see if he could have done it against a rush.
    Far Moorhead yaw

vCash
    Russell is wreaking havoc. He's gonna be another great dl for us

vCash
    Are we actually going to get Pickering?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Are we actually going to get Pickering?
    Yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yes
    And if we can somehow close out on Moore (I think we will) and Young (Not so sure) we would have just brought in our best DL class in history probably in terms of recruiting ranking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    And if we can somehow close out on Moore (I think we will) and Young (Not so sure) we would have just brought in our best DL class in history probably in terms of recruiting ranking.
    Yep. Joe knows we have to win at los in both sides that's why you've seen us going so hard on ol and dl. Speed on offense is his next big want and he's working on that

vCash
    Yep. Joe knows we have to win at los in both sides that's why you've seen us going so hard on ol and dl. Speed on offense is his next big want and he's working on that
    I like the direction that we're recruiting in so much more than the past nine years. It wasn't as much the misses as the fact that there were times we only signed 2-3 OL and one year when we signed zero receivers over 6'0" tall. That's how you end up with gaps at position groups.

vCash
    Ealy is playing extremely well for an Academy player in a nation wide all star game.

vCash
    I like the direction that we're recruiting in so much more than the past nine years. It wasn't as much the misses as the fact that there were times we only signed 2-3 OL and one year when we signed zero receivers over 6'0" tall. That's how you end up with gaps at position groups.
    I agree completely. Joe actually has a really good recruiting plan in place. I think the gaps you're talking about really hurt us this year and Joes having to play catch-up. If we can pull Mingo and we already signed Witherspoon that's a really good start on adding explosive speed to our offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    Ealy is playing extremely well for an Academy player in a nation wide all star game.

Jackson Prep is better than a lot of people want to admit.

I agree completely. Joe actually has a really good recruiting plan in place. I think the gaps you're talking about really hurt us this year and Joes having to play catch-up. If we can pull Mingo and we already signed Witherspoon that's a really good start on adding explosive speed to our offense.

No doubt. WR? Check. OT? Check. What's that saying about it's not the guys that you get that beat you- it's the ones you don't?

vCash
    Derek Hall looked like a clown on that King thrown
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Ealy with a TD. I want him even if he's going the pro baseball route. Just to put ourselves in a position to possibly get him. He's special

vCash

No doubt. WR? Check. OT? Check. What's that saying about it's not the guys that you get that beat you- it's the ones you don't?
    Exactly. Plumlee still in the works too. More speed. I think he winds up at db if he comes but he could play slot too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Derek Hall looked like a clown on that King thrown
    That kid will make someone a fine engineer some day.

vCash
    Exactly. Plumlee still in the works too. More speed. I think he winds up at db if he comes but he could play slot too.
    We need to be telling him we'll give a shot at QB if that's what it takes to get him. Give him a shot, if it works out, great. If not, move him to DB or WR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    We need to be telling him we'll give a shot at QB if that's what it takes to get him. Give him a shot, if it works out, great. If not, move him to DB or WR
    Yep we have told him he would get a shot. He likes Lemonis too which helps.

vCash

What's that saying about it's not the guys that you get that beat you- it's the ones you don't?
    I think you got that backwards. The quote was it's not the guys you lose that beat you it's the ones you get. He was talking about players not panning out.
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

vCash
    Which team kicked the 59 yard FG???

Disregard.... found it...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Ealy is killing it