Thread: Merry Christmas to every grunt, jarhead, flat top, swinging dick away from home today

vCash

Merry Christmas to every grunt, jarhead, flat top, swinging dick away from home today

God bless you all. Each and every one. We love you. Stay strong.

vCash

vCash
    I Second this motion.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriarsPoint View Post
    Don't think my daughter fits any of those descriptions, however, she does appreciate your support. Her name is Captain Mary-Anne Runner from Booneville, MS. She graduated from MUW and commissioned in the ARMY at Miss. State University. She is currently a short timer at a base in the Kuwait desert. Hopefully, will be returning this spring. They are basically landlocked by Saudia Arabia, Iraq, and Iran. Sea locked about a couple hundred miles north of the Strait of Hormuz. Lots of unfriendly neighbors to say the least, and the local Muslims in Kuwait sort of resent her because she is female with officer's rank. She tells me the contract security guards give her mean looks all the time. Trust me.....she keeps an eye on them as well and keeps her M4 close by just in case!! I would post some photos, but most are restricted and I'm not allowed to do it. BTW....there are quite a few MSU grads and fans at her base that got the football signed by Coach JoMo and some players. When she deployed last spring, she had to leave behind her one year old baby boy and is really looking forward to getting back home to being a mom again. Anyway, she says "Go Dogs" even though her husband is a BAMA grad!!

vCash
    Thanks for your daughters service, I will include her in my prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Thanks for your daughters service, I will include her in my prayers.
    I second that motion!

vCash
    Merry Christmas

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriarsPoint View Post
    Thank you. I appreciate the gesture.

Banned
    vCash
    Thanks to all who provide prayers for my daughter. She is so looking forward to getting back next year to see some MSU football !!! I will pass along to her that many here are thinking of her during this Christmas time away from her family and MSU family.

vCash
    To all paying the price for us. Thank you!

vCash
    Thanks for your service. I pray for your safety and wish you the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    Thanks to all who provide prayers for my daughter. She is so looking forward to getting back next year to see some MSU football !!! I will pass along to her that many here are thinking of her during this Christmas time away from her family and MSU family.
    Prayers sent for your daughter today and days to come. Thanks for her service. You can tell by my ED name that I am only about 25 miles from Booneville. Hail State and God Bless you and yours always!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Prayers sent for your daughter today and days to come. Thanks for her service. You can tell by my ED name that I am only about 25 miles from Booneville. Hail State and God Bless you and yours always!
    Tupelo!!! My daughter attended Olive Branch High and lives now in Booneville. My wife was a wave of a different color about 45 miles to the south of you! Thanks!

vCash
    Absolutely. Hope everyone takes a minute to reflect on those who are overseas serving our country. Pitt, please pass our gratitude on to your daughter.

Merry Christmas ED!