Thread: Kareem Walker highlights....

vCash

Kareem Walker highlights....

First is a 2015 mix... the last is 2014..

Beast!

Look at the run at the :30-40 second mark... WOW

vCash
    2nd ranked RB in the Nation out of high school. The kids video is impressive. Reminds me a little bit of Dicenzo Miller. Quick flick in the hips and uses his hands really well. Has great cut- back ability at the point of blocks and has deceptive speed. Vision is elite and he runs well in traffic!!
    Last edited by DogsofAnarchy; 11-18-2018 at 09:14 PM.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Highlights from this season

Kareem Walker RB - kareem walker highlights - Hudl - https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1182858...f77f0b1c0c2fa3

vCash
    Seems to be explosive. His highlight tapes looks good, but what player's doesn't?

Hopefully, he can contribute, especially if the rumors of Kylin wanting to leave are true.

vCash
    Ashton Shumpert with a better jump-cut.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    Seems to be explosive. His highlight tapes looks good, but what player's doesn't?

Hopefully, he can contribute, especially if the rumors of Kylin wanting to leave are true.
    Hell, the way Gibeon has looked, if Kylin don’t want to be here, in the mighty words of Curly Bill Brocious.... Well, Bye... Don’t get me wrong, I want Kylin to stay and be an all world back. But if he don’t want to be here, then don’t...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post

There are no rumors of Hill wanting to leave. Just fans reading into things because our men has too much estrogen these days.

vCash
    Kylin is about to be the feature back in an SEC offense in ESPN every Saturday while being draft eligible. I'd be extremely disappointed someone didn't talk some sense into him before he'd make a decision that poor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Kylin is about to be the feature back in an SEC offense in ESPN every Saturday while being draft eligible. I'd be extremely disappointed someone didn't talk some sense into him before he'd make a decision that poor.
    Hack is right. Kylin not going anywhere. He's just going through the maturing process like most of us had to at that age.

vCash
    Well, we need a back.

We have 5 right now. 3 will for sure be gone after next year. If Hill leaves EARLY... that leaves 2 guys... Walker and Rivers (no stars) at all

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Hell, the way Gibeon has looked, if Kylin don’t want to be here, in the mighty words of Curly Bill Brocious.... Well, Bye... Don’t get me wrong, I want Kylin to stay and be an all world back. But if he don’t want to be here, then don’t...
    Kylin isn't nor was he ever going anywhere

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Hack is right. Kylin not going anywhere. He's just going through the maturing process like most of us had to at that age.
    No.. Kylin isn't going anywhere. In Fact Hill was a huge help getting Walker. He was Walker's host. He will be back on campus on Dec 7th.

vCash
    Najee Harris

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    WTF. Why even say shit like this. Kylin is going nowhere and our fans continuing to say stupid shit like this is ridiculous

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach007 View Post
    No.. Kylin isn't going anywhere. In Fact Hill was a huge help getting Walker. He was Walker's host. He will be back on campus on Dec 7th.
    That's good stuff!

vCash
    Getting back to Walker, he looks like he's got good top end speed for his size, good vision, and he's not afraid of contact. On the neutral end, I don't know if he's a patient runner because I saw no "wait for the traffic to clear" runs on the tape. On the negative end, he has terrible balance. Stumbles a lot.

But I like the get. He's supposedly 6'1" 220 and he clearly has speed... I think Huff could polish him up into stud. High ceiling kind of get

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Getting back to Walker, he looks like he's got good top end speed for his size, good vision, and he's not afraid of contact. On the neutral end, I don't know if he's a patient runner because I saw no "wait for the traffic to clear" runs on the tape. On the negative end, he has terrible balance. Stumbles a lot.

But I like the get. He's supposedly 6'1" 220 and he clearly has speed... I think Huff could polish him up into stud. High ceiling kind of get
    I watched some of his stuff from michigan. He can pick up blocks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach007 View Post
    I watched some of his stuff from michigan. He can pick up blocks!
    Just need him to catch a pass and he's a perfect fit for this O.

vCash
    That I have not seen a lot of.

vCash
    I like the fact that he has a frame similar to JJ Johnson (6'2" 230) which is a slight contrast from Hill (5'11" 210).

You look at the elite teams in the SEC- the Alabama's and Georgia's- and they have a stable of running backs that they use. We're building our own nice stable of running backs now.