Thread: I will never root for Bama again

vCash

I will never root for Bama again

Seriously in any game. I hope Ole Miss even beats them now. I woke up to several of my Bama friends posting how we played dirty last night, constantly trying to take cheap shots at Tua. One even said the Refs never looks out for Bama players. **** Bama from now on.

vCash
    Welcome to the club

vCash
    I am on this bandwagon. Sorry TUSK, I like your posts and would love to trade places with you, but this is ridiculous. You have to admit this would have been a game if called fairly. Alabama is human without the refs.

vCash
    You mean you have actually rooted for them? I haven’t ever and won’t ever root for those P’sOS.

vCash
    Pretty much there myself now. Hope Clemson wipes the floor with them. Them not winning the natty every year would be great. #ABB (anybody but Bama) needs to get started.

vCash
    17 Bama, I hope they lose every game. Bama being good never helps MSU. Yep , I hate them worse than Ole Miss.

vCash
    I've never pulled for them or other conference foes. The deck is stacked against us in recruiting already... why pull for the competition to be even more impressive?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Pretty much there myself now. Hope Clemson wipes the floor with them. Them not winning the natty every year would be great. #ABB (anybody but Bama) needs to get started.

Before our game, I was wanting Bama to win a National Championship again, but now I want GA to win the SEC Title Game, and anybody but Bama for the National Title. They still have not passed OM or Auburn on my hate their football program (not people) list.

vCash
    My hate for Bama has always been just slightly below Ole Miss. Their fans are insufferable. Their little bitch coach crying about Tua getting hit has got them convinced we played dirty when their is no video evidence of dirty hits. There is, however, lots of video of phantom calls, uncalled fumbles, and our offensive linemen being tackled. **** em. I've always rooted against them and I'm glad to see other people get on board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I've been there for a while. One of my all-time favorite plays was Auburn's Chris Davis taking it 106 yards for a TD on the "short" FG at the end of the game a few years back to beat Bama. Not that I like AU much, but I despise Bama almost as much as I do the BearSharks.

BUCK FAMA!!!

vCash
    Having lived in Alabama for a good while before moving back to Mississippi I can relate that we are still closer to our Auburn friends than any Bammers. Most of the Auburn people we had met were actually college educated and it was the reverse for the bammers. What I found really funny was the town drunk who rode a bike everywhere he went kept it decorated with bammer regalia from stem to stern, that alone lets you know what is what.

vCash
    17 Bama
    MSU = Check Collectors

Banned
    vCash
    Don’t 17in dare talk about dirty the way that shit show was officiated. Bama and their backwoods, Buttcrack, cousin humping fans have ruined this conference. Why watch?

Bama fans? Your dumbass didn’t go to college anywhere. Just shut the 17 up and cut my grass. Most pissed about a game I’ve ever been. Not that I thought we win, but that was garbage. Every other team in this conference needs to demand that we stop playing pat-a-cake with that 4’8” Croatian Leprechaun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fader21 View Post
    Seriously in any game. I hope Ole Miss even beats them now. I woke up to several of my Bama friends posting how we played dirty last night, constantly trying to take cheap shots at Tua. One even said the Refs never looks out for Bama players. **** Bama from now on.
    I’m with you. I’ve respected what they’ve done, and Tua is a great kid, but I’ll never root for them again. Except when they play ole miss. That’ll never change.

vCash
    Even their players are whining about it on twitter. It's not enough for Bama to win.. they have to make sure nobody else has a chance.
    LFC YNWA