Thread: John Emery decommits

vCash

John Emery decommits

Hmmm LSU bound??

vCash
    Yep

vCash
    That kid's commitment to Georgia seemed to destroy our recruiting momentum. I really thought we were looking strong recruiting wise, and we were about to pull off a 15ish type class. I don't see it anymore

ETA... guess I'm glad he never committed to us bc losing him to LSU now would really sting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    That kid's commitment to Georgia seemed to destroy our recruiting momentum. I really thought we were looking strong recruiting wise, and we were about to pull off a 15ish type class. I don't see it anymore

ETA... guess I'm glad he never committed to us bc losing him to LSU now would really sting
    He basically did commit to our staff. Just not publicly.

vCash
    Pretty obvious what's going here.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by reno hightower View Post
    Hmmm LSU bound??
    LSU has ALWAYS had a premier RB in their fold, if not 2 or 3. They have nothing of consequence now which is unusual for them. So this makes perfect sense. He'll get early PT and likely be their next star RB.

vCash

Maybe one of their coaches show him a screen shot of our message board and ask are you sure you want to go there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Maybe one of their coaches show him a screen shot of our message board and ask are you sure you want to go there.
    Yeah, I'm sure that's it. Smart, "Look what msstate7 (or other anonymous ED poster) said...." Somehow I don't think that's how smart is rolling in top 5 classes

vCash
    Yeah, I'm sure that's it. Smart, "Look what msstate7 (or other anonymous ED poster) said...." Somehow I don't think that's how smart is rolling in top 5 classes
    Yeah bc Georgia fans never bitch. And certainly didn't when that got drilled by LSU.

vCash
    Them bayou boys got it worked out a while back.

vCash
    He saw that he would be wasting his life going to State under Dickhead. I don't blame the kid for making a smart call.

vCash
    Why would he come to state for 5 carries a game***

vCash
    my intent wasn't to call you out specifically and I apologize if you thought that but I do know Nix did it when he was still DC at Ole Miss and I am sure he did not come up with the idea to show recruits what fans of other schools are saying about the coaches and even the current players. This just seemed like a good spot to post it.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 10-26-2018 at 09:48 AM.