Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2019 PG Iverson Molinar Committef

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash

2019 PG Iverson Molinar Committef

Big pick up!! Just waiting on DJ Jeffries & this class will be complete.

vCash
    Thanks for bringing some good news. A nice break!

vCash
    I don't worry about howland getting talent, but it is weird seeing him signing 3-stars. Are butts and Molinar really underrated?

vCash
    Molinar had an Arizona offer from what I read.

vCash
    Yeah I saw an Arizona, Kansas State, Georgia, and VCU offer. That's an odd offer list.

Banned
    vCash
    17 it. Let's just become a hoop school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    17 it. Let's just become a hoop school.
    It would be a lot easier for a school with our resources to become a basketball power than it would to become a football power.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    It would be a lot easier for a school with our resources to become a basketball power than it would to become a football power.
    It's possible in basketball considering we have a great HC. I don't think it's even possible in football. If we get the next saban or urban, he'd leave us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Thanks for bringing some good news. A nice break!
    Not nearly the recruiting class we've been used to lately. Hope we can pull DJ.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    It's possible in basketball considering we have a great HC. I don't think it's even possible in football. If we get the next saban or urban, he'd leave us
    Yea....the last one left after a damn decade. So sad....
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    Yea....the last one left after a damn decade. So sad....
    I'm as big a Mullen guy as there is, and dan ain't no saban or urban

vCash
    A big step would be doing something with the Hump. I would have no problem taking resources from football stadium expansion discussions and putting it into the Hump. We need a national championship in something and it's not going to be football. Vic will probably get one soon but you can never tell with the curse on Mississippi State.

vCash
    We will win a national championship in basketball or baseball way before we would in football. As long as Saban is in our division, we won’t even win a division championship. The 2016 class really killed us that we couldn’t close the deal on Lashley, Knott, Davis, and Brown. If you add those guys to our roster now, how much better would we be? Brown is the best WR to come out of Mississippi in 20+ years. Pairing Davis with Simmons would have our DL like an NFL line. Knott would have added great depth to the secondary and Lashley the same with our OL. Brown would make Fitz look really really good.

vCash
    I don't worry about howland getting talent, but it is weird seeing him signing 3-stars. Are butts and Molinar really underrated?

I wouldn't be concerned about the stars with Howland doing the recruiting. Stars can change too, We have had a few 4* busts in our basketball history too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I wouldn't be concerned about the stars with Howland doing the recruiting. Stars can change too, We have had a few 4* busts in our basketball history too
    This. Howland knows who he wants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Yeah I saw an Arizona, Kansas State, Georgia, and VCU offer. That's an odd offer list.
    But a good offer list. Great job, Howland!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    Basketball stars are pretty much BS after the top 10-15 players.

Banned
    vCash
    Molinar has like 15 offers so yea I'd guess he's underrated

vCash
    I trust Howland. He do have a real authentic track record. Not saying he couldn't slip, but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt for a good while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Basketball stars are pretty much BS after the top 10-15 players.
    Plus, if I'm remembering correctly, both Nick and Lamar were low 4*'s.....and I think we did alright with them.