Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking back at our 1st 10 offensive possessions against UK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Beat down? Come on man it was 14-7 with 8 minutes left in the game. We only gave up 300 yards on defense and that's with our offense producing almost nothing the entire game and surrendering two very late scores. We got almost half our total offensive yards in one drive.
    As the title of the thread suggests- penalties really killed us. If we even manage to cut that in half- very good chance we pull out a win. Kentucky didn't really stop us as much as we stopped us ourselves.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We only managed 201 yards.
    And they only managed 300 (220 before their two late scores). It was a very ugly game played in 4 hours of a rain storm.

vCash
    And they only managed 300 (220 before their two late scores). It was a very ugly game played in 4 hours of a rain storm.
    Uglier for 1 side

Banned
    vCash
    Uglier for 1 side
    Yea I noticed

vCash
    This site has built Kentucky into some good program. Whatever though, Moorhead killed it last week. Who wants to win 10 games anyway?
    Somebody's been drinking... at least I hope so.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    No they didn't. It was Mullen's only loss to them... on a last second fg, not a 3-td beat down
    Geez, big D... it was 7 pts with 8 minutes left. It was an ugly game... not a beat down.

(7's response, foreshadowing)
    "Yeah but the final score, man. Go Braves!"
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    250 rushing vs 56. That's all I need to know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Geez, big D... it was 7 pts with 8 minutes left. It was an ugly game... not a beat down.

(7's response, foreshadowing)
    "Yeah but the final score, man. Go Braves!"
    We got held to 201 total yards... by Kentucky, not bama. Murray state got 302. Here's each of Kentucky's opponents yds/play: central Michigan 3.86, Florida 5.37, Murray st 4.87, and us 3.35. They destroyed our offense... total beat down of Moorhead's offense. We only had 62 more yards of offense than penalty yards

Banned
    vCash
    We got held to 201 total yards... by Kentucky, not bama. Murray state got 302. Here's each of Kentucky's opponents yds/play: central Michigan 3.86, Florida 5.37, Murray st 4.87, and us 3.35. They destroyed our offense... total beat down of Moorhead's offense. We only had 62 more yards of offense than penalty yards
    Nobody is saying our offense wasn't total shit. If it's still total shit when it ain't raining and we don't have a billion penalties I'll be concerned. Till then it's just Moorhead getting gaped in his first SEC road game. He'll be better here on.

vCash
    Nobody is saying our offense wasn't total shit. If it's still total shit when it ain't raining and we don't have a billion penalties I'll be concerned. Till then it's just Moorhead getting gaped in his first SEC road game. He'll be better here on.
    You are speaking to deaf ears. Homodawg and MS7 don't want to hear logic... only our shortcomings!
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    You are speaking to deaf ears. Homodawg and MS7 don't want to hear logic... only our shortcomings!
    Logic is blaming it on the rain? Are you and 61 the real voice in the milli vanilli classic, Blame it on the rain?

Banned
    vCash
    Logic is blaming it on the rain? Are you and 61 the real voice in the milli vanilli classic, Blame it on the rain?
    Name another game this offense played in a 4 hour rain storm.

vCash
    Name another game where we played a defense with a pulse

Banned
    vCash
    Name another game where we played a defense with a pulse
    You're right we'll obviously only average 200 yards of offense here on.

vCash
    You're right we'll obviously only average 200 yards of offense here on.
    Only if it rains, milli

vCash
    No. I stated facts. And I don't want to see that set of facts again. It was a whipping against a team w less talent. We are better than that. Or should be.
    Last edited by Homedawg; 09-27-2018 at 08:34 PM.

vCash
    Funny how it didn't stop them from ramming it down our ass. Never thought you'd be the guy w so many excuses. I expect us to win sat. If we don't.........this is a crash and burn.

vCash
    And for the record, I think we bounce back and win this week. I won't forgive Moorhead and the team for that crap show last week though. I wanted 10 wins this regular season, and that Kentucky loss gives us no margin of error with bama loss already written in sharpie.

Banned
    vCash
    And for the record, I think we bounce back and win this week. I won't forgive Moorhead and the team for that crap show last week though. I wanted 10 wins this regular season, and that Kentucky loss gives us no margin of error with bama loss already written in sharpie.
    Maybe you should cry about it all week long and make us all suffer more.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Funny how it didn't stop them from ramming it down our ass. Never thought you'd be the guy w so many excuses. I expect us to win sat. If we don't.........this is a crash and burn.
    We shitting on our defense now too? Usually teams win more than lose when they only give up 300 total yards.