Thread: It's Ole Miss night on the SyFy Channel

vCash

It's Ole Miss night on the SyFy Channel

Currently, there's the Five Headed Shark movie. Not to be outdone, at 8 the Six Headed Shark comes on. Not a single one of the heads looks like Tony, but there is some really outstanding acting in these movies. **

vCash
    They had one on the other night called Santa Jaws about a boy who wishes his family would leave him alone at Christmas and a shark manifests and kills his whole family lol. Didn't watch it just heard about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    They had one on the other night called Santa Jaws about a boy who wishes his family would leave him alone at Christmas and a shark manifests and kills his whole family lol. Didn't watch it just heard about it.
    It's hard to believe they even make such movies. I guess they're made especially for Shark Week (or this year I think it's two weeks).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    It's hard to believe they even make such movies. I guess they're made especially for Shark Week (or this year I think it's two weeks).
    Lol yeah I've tried watching some of them. They're absolutely to ridiculous to watch for long. I'm guessing younger folks must like them.

vCash
    Thought for sure it was Sharknado.

vCash
    Lol that's hilarious! The Sharknado franchise is plenty bad, but the worst shark movie of all time is still - Shark Attack 3, with Chuck "Bull ****in' Shit" Rampart, played by Ryan Cutrona.

vCash
    I'm surprised the Plantation hasn't used The Network to get a commercial in during Discovery's Shark Week.

vCash
    I was channel surfing, clicked in to see what a “Santa Jaws” was. A dorsal fin came up with a Santa stocking on it, no shit.
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugs Delaney View Post
    I was channel surfing, clicked in to see what a “Santa Jaws” was. A dorsal fin came up with a Santa stocking on it, no shit.
    I just googled "Santa Jaws" and that fine movie has a 4.5 rating. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8305692/

"Five Headed Shark" only has a 3.2 ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Lol that's hilarious! The Sharknado franchise is plenty bad, but the worst shark movie of all time is still - Shark Attack 3, with Chuck "Bull ****in' Shit" Rampart, played by Ryan Cutrona.
    Crazy ain't it? You can't make this stuff up
    Lol

vCash
    The Sharknado one on now is about time travel. Benjamin Franklin just flew his kite, in a thunder-snow storm ....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    The Sharknado one on now is about time travel. Benjamin Franklin just flew his kite, in a thunder-snow storm ....
    Lol there's people getting paid to think this stuff up and write it!

vCash
    Crazy ain't it? You can't make this stuff up
    Lol
    Last edited by Bothrops; 08-20-2018 at 12:08 PM.