Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ole Miss Chat-gate Scandal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Did Robber #4 get charged with murder of his "colleagues" when they were shot and killed by police? I don't think that one will stick.
    Why don't you think it will stick?

A lot of states require that the killing be done by one of the people involved in the commission of the crime or that it be in furtherance of the crime, but not all do.

vCash
    Just when I think they can't do something even more stupid, they go out and prove me wrong time and time again.

These screenshots are golden. It's a gift that keeps on giving.

vCash
    But do the shitbirds get mad at their own fans and hold them accountable for their stupidity? Do they finally realize THEY are the problem?

Nope. It's still Steve's fault, as well as the MSU fans who have such "hatred" for them. They're still the victim. You literally can't make this stuff up.
    https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nafo...in-t62290.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    But do the shitbirds get mad at their own fans and hold them accountable for their stupidity? Do they finally realize THEY are the problem?

Nope. It's still Steve's fault, as well as the MSU fans who have such "hatred" for them. They're still the victim. You literally can't make this stuff up.
    https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nafo...in-t62290.html
    I'm seeing more and more of the ole miss fans talking about taking the rivalry down a notch or two. That's great and all. We can all put a lot on Dan for writing checks with his mouth that his ass couldn't cash. However, when they start really feeling the effects of the NCAA penalties and JoMo has us knocking on ATL's door with three consecutive EB victories we'll see how long this "let's all get along" bullshit lasts.

Banned
    vCash
    I'd be willing to bet they have their internet scouts and what not scouring around looking for dirt on us 24/7. Who they trying to bullshit? Hell, discussing putting drugs into one of our player's cars?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I'm seeing more and more of the ole miss fans talking about taking the rivalry down a notch or two. That's great and all. We can all put a lot on Dan for writing checks with his mouth that his ass couldn't cash. However, when they start really feeling the effects of the NCAA penalties and JoMo has us knocking on ATL's door with three consecutive EB victories we'll see how long this "let's all get along" bullshit lasts.
    Yep. The last time we beat them 3 straight times was the beginning of what got them in the mess they're currently in.

Banned
    vCash
    Am I viewer 8466? Is there a 72 hour record for ED?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    They always want to downplay the rivalry when we are winning more of the games than them. Dan sure downplayed it for a few of the last years he was here as the yearly job search began. When we stomp them this year and most years to come, you will hear that LSU is their real rival again. BTW, whose fans have most recently rushed the field as victor in the Egg Bowl? Not us, so don't give me that downplayed rivals stuff.