Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just heard

vCash

Just heard

Dick (head) on HtH blame Mullen and State for 99% of the ill will between the Aholes and MSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    Dick (head) on HtH blame Mullen and State for 99% of the ill will between the Aholes and MSU.
    Bammer, UGA, UT, & A&M disagree... and Washington & Nebraska...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    What is the cause of the animosity of MSU fans against them? I'll hang up and listen, and I have a few ideas...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Bammer, UGA, UT, & A&M disagree... and Washington & Nebraska...
    But that just won't do...they need it to be State's fault, and not their own or anybody else's, no matter what they know the truth to be.

They can't handle the idea that they are responsible for their own problems and never will be able to accept it.

vCash
    Not this crap again. Just ignore them and enjoy that 2019 roster they'll trot out there next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    But that just won't do...they need it to be State's fault, and not their own or anybody else's, no matter what they know the truth to be.

They can't handle the idea that they are responsible for their own problems and never will be able to accept it.
    I guess I don't see why any of this is news...I grew up hating them and I'm sure they hated us, nothing is new here except the fact that MSU is not the lovable losers anymore, and it bothers them.
    Last edited by IMissJack; 07-17-2018 at 05:53 PM.

vCash
    Didn’t really like the show much when Wyatt was there but would tune in when something big was going on (coach search, bowls, etc.).

Now? No.

vCash
    Did anybody ever hear why Matt left. It seemed kind of abrupt , he went on vacation and never came back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    I guess I don't see why any of this is news...I grew up hating them and I'm sure they hated us, nothing is new here except the fact that MSU is not the lovable losers anymore, and it bothers them.
    And even moreso in football. I think they liked reliving their past with the Egg Bowl trophy every year and then Jackie came along...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    And even moreso in football. I think they liked reliving their past with the Egg Bowl trophy every year and then Jackie came along...
    In late 60's MS Delta, being a State fan in public schools was tough, As I've Been There Done That. "Culture Vs AGriCULTURE" , "Rednecks", "Bullfrogs", "MisSTAKE", you name it.

Thanks to Irish Alcoholism, I'm a MSU Fan. And it's GREAT to BE a MSU DOG!!!

My Great Grandfather Drank Away all our Old Money then suddenly the "Ole Miss" Style of "funding" an education at Ole Miss became impossible to obtain for my future Uncle and Dad as they would have to both work their way thru college which was NOT TSUN Way of doing things back then. He Promptly Informed my Uncle and Dad several years later that he would Disown and Disavow anyone in the Family that would succumb to such an act as to educate yourself at MSU. This is True. Unfortunately for My Great Grand dad, his threats lacked financial ammo at the time. My Uncle and future Dad would go where they would not be embarrassed to work their way thru school.

And I Guess That's About All I Can Say About That.

vCash
    If every state fan would tune them out they will either get them message or go off the air. Ratings sells advertisement and advertisement keeps your radio show on the air.

vCash
    I won't be listening anymore... I did everyday on my 30 minute drive home. I enjoyed Matt's insights, he gone, I'm gone.

I tried to like Richard, he even tries to be unbiased. It's not happening. He can't. His sidekick is better but it might as well be an Ole Miss radio show now. I'm out.

vCash
    All I know is that when I was going through the security at Omaha with the clear bag that I got as a freebie at the final four in Columbus...I thought to myself ...it’s good to be an MSU Bulldog fan in all the major sports.....

vCash
    Matt used to make me angry when I thought he didn't speak up enough for State, but I haven't turned on the show since he left.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    In late 60's MS Delta, being a State fan in public schools was tough, As I've Been There Done That. "Culture Vs AGriCULTURE" , "Rednecks", "Bullfrogs", "MisSTAKE", you name it.

My Great Grandfather Drank Away all our Old Money then suddenly the "Ole Miss" Style of "funding" an education at Ole Miss became impossible to obtain for my future Uncle and Dad as they would have to both work their way thru college which was NOT TSUN Way of doing things back then. He Promptly Informed my Uncle and Dad several years later that he would Disown and Disavow anyone in the Family that would succumb to such an act as to educate yourself at MSU. This is True. Unfortunately for My Great Grand dad, his threats lacked financial ammo at the time. My Uncle and future Dad would go where they would not be embarrassed to work their way thru school.

Awesome story!

vCash
    It's easy to understand why so much of their fanbase shares this sentiment when you consider how they've been indoctrinated to believe that they're something unique and special and deserving of universal respect, while we're trailer trash who needs to learn our place. Them disparaging us and us disparaging them are on two very different levels in their minds.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    They are gonna be dogshit so they want to be friends. **** those shitbirds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    They are gonna be dogshit so they want to be friends. **** those shitbirds.
    Exactly.. Hell we are the ones that should be pissed .
    Freeze that staff and the cigar guys cheated more than anyone in the NCAA for 4-5 years
    They got off very easy based on what they did
    They basically had a hit out on certain players in last years EB. Coach Grantham told me himself it was the dirtiest game and team he has ever coached against. Which is a reflection of the coaching staff
    They are sueing college kids
    Ect ect ect...

So tell me again why we have made it toxic?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Exactly.. Hell we are the ones that should be pissed .
    Freeze that staff and the cigar guys cheated more than anyone in the NCAA for 4-5 years
    They got off very easy based on what they did
    They basically had a hit out on certain players in last years EB. Coach Grantham told me himself it was the dirtiest game and team he has ever coached against. Which is a reflection of the coaching staff
    They are sueing college kids
    Ect ect ect...

So tell me again why we have made it toxic?
    Great post. Hey Ari, Can't coaches report dirty teams somehow? Are there not channels for that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post

That's a lot of damn drinking, any gambling in there too?