Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We?ve missed on atleast 3 pitching coaches.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    Sorry, Coach 34 is not a great source.
    How’s it feel knowing that someone lives rent free in your head? Must be miserable

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Chaser View Post
    Why doesn't Florida State have a NC? Hell, they've been to the WCS like 22 times.
    Cause when they have to play in a normal ballpark they don't have the juice to play their game.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Man, Ron Polk must haunt your dreams.
    Eight year nightmares tend to do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Chaser View Post
    Why doesn't Florida State have a NC? Hell, they've been to the WCS like 22 times.
    I don't know. Maybe Martin isn't that great of a postseason coach? We've owned them three times ourselves. Not playing in the SEC or even the ACC during some of those years probably helped some too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    What, a staff with ERA's of 5 and a locker room that's divided don't sound great to you??!
    Tell it man!!! Was so obvious that this team wasn't all pulling in the same direction...no doubt this team woulda gone so much further if it weren't for chemistry issues!!!!! And I heard Henderson was the chemistry coach!!!!! Damn...the two things gotro let Henderson coach, bunting and chemistry!!!!!! Oh and pitching!!!!!! Pitching sucked too...if weda even had a half assed pitching staff we woulda made a regional easily!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    Tell it man!!! Was so obvious that this team wasn't all pulling in the same direction...no doubt this team woulda gone so much further if it weren't for chemistry issues!!!!! And I heard Henderson was the chemistry coach!!!!! Damn...the two things gotro let Henderson coach, bunting and chemistry!!!!!! Oh and pitching!!!!!! Pitching sucked too...if weda even had a half assed pitching staff we woulda made a regional easily!!!!!!

He's not even talking about the year we just had, reading comprehension..... He's saying that if we go with Henderson we will have ERA's over 5 next year (we had a 4.42 this year which is pretty bad) and it would most likely cause a divided locker room (which is very likely in this situation).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    How’s it feel knowing that someone lives rent free in your head? Must be miserable
    No, it must be miserable toting his water all the time. Or is it coffee? Look at the thread you started. It's like all the others. I have a source, that cant tell me names but knows fir sure we are on our 4th guy because we keep getting turned down. Is this lack of citing anything of substance how you preach?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    No, it must be miserable toting his water all the time. Or is it coffee? Look at the thread you started. It's like all the others. I have a source, that cant tell me names but knows fir sure we are on our 4th guy because we keep getting turned down. Is this lack of citing anything of substance how you preach?
    See, you are obsessed with him. Did he bully you as a kid, or take your girlfriend or something. This post was not anything to do with C34.

Banned
    vCash
    This according to a very good source. Don?t know who they are other than yeskie. This does not really upset me bc I think it just shows we are going down the list from the best pc in America until we get a yes. There are some very very good pitching coaches out there. My only gripe with this is that it could hurt our recruiting the longer it drags out.
    Fix your phone please

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    It's apple's fault.. they broke it with IOS 11...
    Turn Off Smart Punctuations in Settings/General/KeyBoard

To turn smart punctuation off, all you have to do is go to Settings > General > Keyboard, and then turn off the ?Smart Punctuation? toggle.

Banned
    vCash
    Some here seem to indicate Cohen is in charge of hiring our next PC. Doesn't Lemonis get to run that?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    It certainly is torture for fragile fans who?s self worth is hermetically attached to getting media cred through names of coaches.

Fix your phone please

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    It's apple's fault.. they broke it with IOS 11...
    Turn Off Smart Punctuations in Settings/General/KeyBoard

To turn smart punctuation off, all you have to do is go to Settings > General > Keyboard, and then turn off the ?Smart Punctuation? toggle.

vCash
    See, you are obsessed with him. Did he bully you as a kid, or take your girlfriend or something. This post was not anything to do with C34.
    Am I the one with his hash tag at the bottom of my screen like you. You are pathetic. You act like a teenage groupie. Is this your witness?

vCash
    I wonder if we could lure this guy back to college baseball- Shaun Cole

He has legit credentials at Arizona and super young. Won pitching coach of the year baseball America. Has a national championship ring. Coached in USA baseball and is now a coach in MiLB for the Padres

Seems like a guy that hugs the pro and college world. Plus he is not being snaked from another program, we probably have a bad rap now.

http://baseballnews.com/kuhn-named-n...ng-coach-year/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stcole5

Since i like west coast pitching. This is my intriguing guy.

I don't know anything and have zero MSU connections. i have more friends in Moscow and S?o Paulo than Starkville.
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 07-16-2018 at 01:45 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Some here seem to indicate Cohen is in charge of hiring our next PC. Doesn't Lemonis get to run that?
    YES. A lot of the bitching is the fallout from Cohen running his mouth about the head coaching search.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Fix your phone please
    Ur message here was not to me but I just tried to fix my phone as u directed. After checking it, my phone was already set as u mentioned. What else can be done to correct the punctuation issues me and some others have here?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TALL DAWG View Post
    Ur message here was not to me but I just tried to fix my phone as u directed. After checking it, my phone was already set as u mentioned. What else can be done to correct the punctuation issues me and some others have here?
    Is it standard text (you typing) or did you copy and paste script? I copy and paste with a good working PC and question marks are still going to replace other punctuation marks sometimes. But it never happens on my PC or phone when just manually typing because the proper adjustments have been made to them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Is it standard text (you typing) or did you copy and paste script? I copy and paste with a good working PC and question marks are still going to replace other punctuation marks sometimes. But it never happens on my PC or phone when just manually typing because the proper adjustments have been made to them.

When you paste on a computer. Make sure to "Paste as plain text". That will get rid of the broken html transferred over. That works at least in Chrome.. haven't tested with every other browser.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    I'd probably take this info a little more serious if it was a different poster. No disrespect Preach but your batting avg on info makes Alexander look like Tony Gwynn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    I wonder if we could lure this guy back to college baseball- Shaun Cole

He has legit credentials at Arizona and super young. Won pitching coach of the year baseball America. Has a national championship ring. Coached in USA baseball and is now a coach in MiLB for the Padres

Seems like a guy that hugs the pro and college world. Plus he is not being snaked from another program, we probably have a bad rap now.

http://baseballnews.com/kuhn-named-n...ng-coach-year/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stcole5

Since i like west coast pitching. This is my intriguing guy.

I don't know anything and have zero MSU connections. i have more friends in Moscow and S?o Paulo than Starkville.
    Good dude

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    I'd probably take this info a little more serious if it was a different poster. No disrespect Preach but your batting avg on info makes Alexander look like Tony Gwynn.
    Lol, need I pull up engie's post about my multiple correct predictions?? How soon we forget.