Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flea'd from SECRant, Re: UF and Mullando....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    I believe the Flarda fans are referring to Jim McEllame?s buyout.
    Ok, that makes more sense. Curious, is Begley still employed at UF as part of Don's recruiting staff?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dickiedawg View Post
    What?s funny is at this point there?s no chance I?d take him back, half price or no.
    Me neither......I'm too intrigued to see what JoMo is going to do. Not knocking Dan's ability, but heck, we got JoMo for half of Mullet's cost. And Dan was able to have us lose to South BAMA, a bad BYU team out there, and probably should have lost to several other mid majors like Miami-Ohio, etc. If JoMo flops, still don't think I would take Mullet back.....don't take kindly to folk who diss our community by trying to leave every year he's there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Ok, that makes more sense. Curious, is Begley still employed at UF as part of Don's recruiting staff?
    According to the Florida Gators web site- yes.

Also as a sidenote John Hevesy still has me blocked on Twitter. Which is more effective blocking than his unit blocked in the 2014-2015 Egg Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

Also as a sidenote John Hevesy still has me blocked on Twitter. Which is more effective blocking than his unit blocked in the 2014-2015 Egg Bowl.
    He's too busy out recruiting to have time to reply. Sure it's not personal.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

I just wish I was influential enough to get "blocked on the Twitter"...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    He's too busy out recruiting to have time to reply. Sure it's not personal.***
    Thing is I've never @ him on Twitter and most of my complaining is confined to the message boards. I'm glad he's aware that I think he's a lazy POS that is basically leaching off of Dan Mullen's success though. He sure isn't going to hear it from Dan.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dickiedawg View Post
    What?s funny is at this point there?s no chance I?d take him back, half price or no.

Fix your phone please

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    It's apple's fault.. they broke it with IOS 11...
    Turn Off Smart Punctuations in Settings/General/KeyBoard

To turn smart punctuation off, all you have to do is go to Settings > General > Keyboard, and then turn off the ?Smart Punctuation? toggle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgman View Post
    looks like you were in the finance department with Louis Ebersole
    Ha ha, the whole ball of wax -Ebersole. The boys from the BLACK Warrior trade school. I had his class decades ago.