Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JT looking a little better !!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Geeze man calm down. Todd did nothing wrong. What do you want him and Comet to do, say "I think Ginn will 100% do X and I'll bet all my VCash on it!"? Is it not possible that it really is a toss up and they are being genuine? Chill out
    I have no issue w commerce. None. He’s been great to entire process......and he wasn’t the one “ waging” his rep. Whatever that meant. Todd was poking his chest out and really had nothing to lose. Oh boy.
    Last edited by Homedawg; 06-29-2018 at 12:01 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Sure. Pat your own back. You just talk a lot and people believe you. Doesn?t make you right. You didn?t put anything on the line. You were in the band. Chime on
    How is that any different than you?

I'm not being that serious here about putting things on the line. I assure you that people like you and Goat are taking this more serious than I do. I'll probably continue to "talk a lot" about MSU baseball and sport until I can find a girlfriend that actually cares as much about MSU baseball and football as me instead of Anne Hatheway's performance in Les Mis being terrible. (in her own words) .

However, I assure you that I am right on this. He will either sign with MSU or the Dodgers will pay over slot. Where I "could be" wrong is the Dodgers get him at or below slot since you want to make some kind of odds on it. If you would like to wager your piddly 1100 vCash on it with me- that's fine. I'm sure Scooba could arrange that.

vCash
    I have no issue w commerce. None. He’s been great to entire process......and he wasn’t the one “ waging” his rep. Whatever that meant. Todd was poking his chest out and really had nothing to lose. Oh boy.
    People have "something to lose" by posting on here? Oh boy indeed.

Actually- you do have something to lose. Your vCash to me.
    Last edited by Todd4State; 06-29-2018 at 12:16 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    That's why I have a lot of green bars under my username.
    tried to rep this but gotta spread some around first.

vCash
    Sure. Pat your own back. You just talk a lot and people believe you. Doesn?t make you right. You didn?t put anything on the line. You were in the band. Chime on
    And here I thought this message board was about discussing MSU sports and poster's opinions on the matter. What is wrong with him putting percentages on an opinion and what he feels will happen? We have some of the saltiest fans on the planet. Try not getting your jimmies rustled next time and letting things go. Better four the soul.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    ...but I can 100% guarantee it's us or Dodgers.
    Thanks Captain Obvious
    No Signature

Banned
    vCash
    chuckle chuckle chuckle

the guys that believe Todd4state are the same types who believed John David Booty was transferring to MSU because they saw it on Gene's Page in 2001, most of them are 50+ and still don't understand how the internet gives a voice to every tom, dick and harry nimrod out there

they are easily fooled

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post
    chuckle chuckle chuckle

the guys that believe Todd4state are the same types who believed John David Booty was transferring to MSU because they saw it on Gene's Page in 2001, most of them are 50+ and still don't understand how the internet gives a voice to every tom, dick and harry nimrod out there

they are easily fooled
    "harry nimrod" should be your next user name Goat.
    "After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    "harry nimrod" should be your next user name Goat.
    Good Idea. I'll be waiting for that one next.

F*ck you Goat.

Banned
    vCash
    Goat is gone!! Finally!!!

vCash
    What did goat do to get banned?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Thanks Captain Obvious
    Hey genius, read the post I was responding to and you would understand what I was saying. Smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    What did goat do to get banned?
    Be born with a psychotic mental condition. F*cker is obsessed with this place and has given a million times over reasons to be forever banned under any name he registers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    That's why I have a lot of green bars under my username.
    Never understood the green bars. Lot's of bars mean you have a good internet rep?

ETA: And I've seen a few with red bars... a bunch of them. Is that a joke?
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 06-29-2018 at 02:32 PM.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Be born with a psychotic mental condition. F*cker is obsessed with this place and has given a million times over reasons to be forever banned under any name he registers.
    How many reincarnations is that now, lol?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Never understood the green bars. Lot's of bars mean you have a good internet rep?

Green bars are proportional to how others like your posts and say so. I don't know how may "reps" you have to have been given to get a green dot, and it looks like at some point it starts over and you get a darker green dot.

Red bars are a joke but I can't remember what it was. Must've been a year or so ago.

Or at least that's the way I understand the whole thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post

Yeah. But much like who's line is it anyway the points mean nothing.

vCash
    Sure. Pat your own back. You just talk a lot and people believe you. Doesn’t make you right. You didn’t put anything on the line. You were in the band. Chime on
    What the hell are you ramblings about? "Put anything on the line" lol

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    My daughter is signed up for second summer term. First class is the 9th.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Hey genius, read the post I was responding to and you would understand what I was saying. Smh
    I did, dumbass mf
    No Signature