Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: JT looking a little better !!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    People have "something to lose" by posting on here? Oh boy indeed.

Actually- you do have something to lose. Your vCash to me.
    Just getting around to this, so what this stupid vcash bet? Obviously the dodgers will pay over slot to sign him or he comes here. Is there something more? Anybody knows that. If there is more let me know. I don’t give two shits about vcash.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I did, dumbass mf
    Nice. Then you must not have much reading comprehension because I was responding to a post that was talking about him doing something other than coming to State or the Dodgers.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 06-29-2018 at 11:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Just getting around to this, so what this stupid vcash bet? Obviously the dodgers will pay over slot to sign him or he comes here. Is there something more? Anybody knows that. If there is more let me know. I don’t give two shits about vcash.
    If he comes to MSU or signs over slot I win your 1100 vcash.

If he signs at the slot value or below you win my 1100 vcash.

I also don't care about vcash either. But you were being a complete ass for no reason last night unprovoked. I don't care about my "internet rep"- I just want to talk MSU sports with MSU fans. And Tusk. The funny thing I've found over the years is it's people like you that read something sarcastic and blow it the hell out of proportion which ironically enough creates some internet persona. The only reason I came up with this bet is to make fun of you wanting to make this into something. And to show you that yes there is "something more"- the Dodgers can sign him at slot value or below. Of course I mentioned the two most likely options because that's logical.

But while we're on this discussion when we're talking about a first round pick guy we have a lot of fans that think that the player is automatically gone. There are MSU posters that may not understand that we actually have a much higher chance of getting this particular player. That said- are there some like Commerce that understand the same thing that I do and probably you do? Absolutely. I'm not saying that I'm the only one on here that understands the situation by a long shot and that I'm giving everyone something Earth shattering.

It's not me "puffing my chest out". It's not me pretending to be a baseball expert/guru or anything like that. I'm just discussing the situation is all. If people like it- that's fine. If people don't like it that's also fine. If you like or don't like it- that's fine to. But to completely hijack a thread because you want to ahem...puff your chest out calling people out for no good reason- because even if I was pretending to be an Internet celebrity who really gives a shit? Besides you?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I did, dumbass mf
    Oooh, aaaah***

vCash
    Ginn is in Starkville and has been all week. He wants to play here and he's hoping that the Dodgers don't come close to his number of $3.1M. Straight from the guy himself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    Ginn is in Starkville and has been all week. He wants to play here and he's hoping that the Dodgers don't come close to his number of $3.1M. Straight from the guy himself.
    Yeah been doing some fishing with Riley Self among other things. Accurate post. There are some other things in play that are in our favor.