Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kendall Rogers on head to head

Banned
    vCash

Kendall Rogers on head to head

Well this is gonna Make some folks unhappy. Kendall said schloss wanted more money (his guess was around 1.6). Cohen wouldn?t agree to it and later schloss wanted to come back to the negotiating table and Cohen wouldn?t.

vCash
    I know Rogers is “in the know” but still, I find that hard to believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Well this is gonna Make some folks unhappy. Kendall said schloss wanted more money (his guess was around 1.6). Cohen wouldn?t agree to it and later schloss wanted to come back to the negotiating table and Cohen wouldn?t.
    I guarandamntee you that Kendall got that info from Schloss. Of course Schloss isn't going to say that he had personal issues that kept him from getting the job.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by biggun View Post
    I know Rogers is “in the know” but still, I find that hard to believe
    Why is it so hard to believe that? Are you that naive, this is how biz is done on both sides of the equation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Why is it so hard to believe that? Are you that naive, this is how biz is done on both sides of the equation.
    I mean, he's already making $1.5M, if we didn't offer a minimum of $1.6M initially, then what's the point of even talking to him?

vCash
    Not saying I wouldn't have wanted him as our coach in the slightest, just an observation... from almost every relevant piece of information involving us and him as of late, Schloss strikes me as somewhat of a drama queen. Almost in the Mainieri vein.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    I mean, he's already making $1.5M, if we didn't offer a minimum of $1.6M initially, then what's the point of even talking to him?
    Exactly... maybe I'd believe it if the amount was like $1.8MM with incentives on top.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    I'm sorry, but I feel like we should have brought negotiations back to the table. I'll get behind Lemonis, but if we indeed had the option between Schloss and others then we should have gone with Schloss. Just my opinion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    Not saying I wouldn't have wanted him as our coach in the slightest, just an observation... from almost every relevant piece of information involving us and him as of late, Schloss strikes me as somewhat of a drama queen. Almost in the Mainieri vein.
    Bingo.

vCash
    Yea I call BS on what Kendall said.

Banned
    vCash
    AGAIN....KENDALL ROGERS PUSHES HIS OWN AGENDAS

None of his information was even close, Cliff Godwin says hello, that crap was orchestrated

More useless information from preachermatt83

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    Agree. If any of this Schloss talk is true, thank God we didn’t hire him.

vCash
    Doesn't the MSU coach get all the Polk's Meats he can eat? WTF else did Schloss want.

Looking and listening to Lemonis, he needs to do some exercise. I had similar issues, I have some breathing problems and need to use a CPAP. Lemonis shows many signs of breathing problems and he is working the heck out of his heart.

Not the Mullen or Cannizarro exercise plan for chasing and impressing the Recruiting Wench, but something to make life more comfortable and healthy.

Old dude wisdom for the kids, free of charge

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post
    AGAIN....KENDALL ROGERS PUSHES HIS OWN AGENDAS

None of his information was even close, Cliff Godwin says hello, that crap was orchestrated

More useless information from preachermatt83
    You are an absolute jerk. All I did was post what Kendall said.

vCash
    Pretty much confirms that Schloss was the one that dropped the ball and not Cohen.

Schlossnagle probably assumed that he had the job locked up and didn't take the interview very seriously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    You are an absolute jerk. All I did was post what Kendall said.
    I'm just glad we got someone better than Lane Burroughs. That's the guy Goat was pushing.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I'm just glad we got someone better than Lane Burroughs. That's the guy Goat was pushing.
    5049 is goat?? That would explain So much!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    He was actually making $1.2M.

vCash
    Yeah I doubt that very seriously

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Yeah I doubt that very seriously
    Why?