Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Schloss Want Our Job??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash

Does Schloss Want Our Job??

He said he was staying at TCU, so there is that.

But I've seen several on here today saying he is making it known he wants our job. To whom? Who is reporting this and who are their sources?

vCash
    Bo bounds said it, I think.

Personally I think we're becoming the guy that gets turned down by a girl, can't accept no, and ends up stalking her.

vCash
    Like Alabama and Saban.

Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Bo bounds said it, I think.

Personally I think we're becoming the guy that gets turned down by a girl, can't accept no, and ends up stalking her.

vCash
    That’s what I’m hearing. I’ve got sources, but apparently every swinging dick in the country has them too. I personally think that we will know when JC wants us to know and not before then.

vCash
    I've just heard people say he is running around Omaha telling folks he wants our job. But I have not heard Any first person accounts from those "folks."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I've just heard people say he is running around Omaha telling folks he wants our job. But I have not heard Any first person accounts from those "folks."
    Yeah, isn't the story he was telling everyone in the bars of Omaha?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Yeah, isn't the story he was telling everyone in the bars of Omaha?
    Sounds credible. ** who knows.

Either way, I think we will know smn quickly

vCash
    There are some obvious things at TCU he’s not going to be able to get around and I think he knows he won’t win a national title there. He hasn’t signed an extension nor did he receive a bump in pay nor did they agree to a new stadium so there’s that. I think if he doesn’t get our job he will bolt for Florida State next year.

vCash
    The sloss boat has sailed. He let the deadline pass. He also has a black marks that are not a good fit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steakonastick View Post
    The sloss boat has sailed. He let the deadline pass. He also has a black marks that are not a good fit.
    What are the black marks?

vCash
    If you had to throw 3 names out that you think could potentially be the guy as of today (knowing things can change), who would be your 3 names to watch?

vCash
    Yeah, sucks but we were in an impossible situation. I still think he will bolt for the FSU job next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Yeah, sucks but we were in an impossible situation. I still think he will bolt for the FSU job next year.
    He most likely will then get them the natty. Also I think we could at least bring negotiations back to the table if he is truly interested. Give him a new deadline.

vCash
    I heard Cohen messed up on Schloss. Any truth to that?

vCash
    Well, I don’t think this emotional roller coaster is good for me. This is like 25 yr old Sofia Vergara telling me that she loves me only to have my wife come up and tap me on the shoulder.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    This is like 25 yr old Sofia Vergara telling me that she loves me only to have my wife come up and tap me on the shoulder.
    Hmmm....how hard is the tap? If it leaves a bruise, that could be grounds for divorce.***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Hmmm....how hard is the tap? If it leaves a bruise, that could be grounds for divorce.***
    Never heard of her, but if that's her in the picture she's a little hippy ... could afford to lose a few pounds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Never heard of her, but if that's her in the picture she's a little hippy ... could afford to lose a few pounds.
    So if you were a single man, you would turn it down???? Ha ha

vCash
    You should have your eyes and man-card checked.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash