Thread: MSU Softball beats Old Piss

vCash

MSU Softball beats the bears

Just throwing it out there that our lady dawgs laid it to the lady bears tonight on ESPNU.
    Last edited by WeWillScrewItUp; 04-14-2013 at 10:57 AM.

vCash
    Fantastic!

vCash
    Glad the ladies got a win in front of a great crowd.

Oh, and saying things like "ole piss" isn't clever. Mostly just makes you look like a retard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hump4Hoops View Post
    Oh, and saying things like "ole piss" isn't clever. Mostly just makes you look like a retard.
    never been a fan of that one either- prefer Confederates or Plantation Owners because they love their history

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hump4Hoops View Post
    Glad the ladies got a win in front of a great crowd.

I wasn't trying to be clever. Got a friend that goes there and it pisses him off when I say it so by habit I say it to mess with him.
    Last edited by WeWillScrewItUp; 04-12-2013 at 11:24 PM.

vCash
    As long as the bears are referred to in a derogatory manner all terms are okay by me.
    I have never been much in favor of snobbery in ranking terms of derision.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Just call them ole miss. It's their slavery term

vCash
    Proud of the girls!! Alison was once again awesome (save for the one HR she gave up in the 2nd). Logan and Heidi both went long ball for State giving us a 5-1 win.

vCash
    Please don't ever say Old Piss again. Coach, this isn't going to turn into one of "those" boards is it? Do something about this now before it gets out of hand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostofjackie View Post
    Please don't ever say Old Pise again. Coach, this isn't going to turn into one of "those" boards is it? Do something about this now before it gets out of hand.
    By "Those websites" do you mean websites that have dozens of obsure rules and require constant monitoring of post so that you will not become the object of ridicule for missing a thread.

Hell no keep the rules minimal! The use of the term Ole Piss, although not my cup of pee, should be completely acceptable.

Margaret Thatcher, Margaret Thatcher, Margaret Thatcher! Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Now ba

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterCowbell View Post
    By "Those websites" do you mean websites that have dozens of obsure rules and require constant monitoring of post so that you will not become the object of ridicule for missing a thread.

Hell no keep the rules minimal! The use of the term Ole Piss, although not my cup of pee, should be completely acceptable.

Margaret Thatcher, Margaret Thatcher, Margaret Thatcher! Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Now ba
    Those "obscure rules" are often necessary because "don't be a twat" is hard for some folks to obey.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostofjackie View Post
    Please don't ever say Old Piss again. Coach, this isn't going to turn into one of "those" boards is it? Do something about this now before it gets out of hand.
    I'd rather not see Old Piss anymore myself- but I'm not going to make any type of rule about it, or edit his post. I just dont see it being used very often

vCash
    There y'all go I cleaned it up. Like I previously stated I just say it out of habit from messing with a friend of mine.

vCash
    Just call them the BEARS...thats their favorite

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterCowbell View Post

Agreed.

The last thing we need is a bunch of stupid, asinine rules about what we can or cannot say. Especially when it comes to insulting our rivals.