Thread: Corbin post game comment: awesome

vCash

Corbin post game comment: awesome

.@TimCorbin knows how special of a game that was: “They can play professional baseball, but they won’t play in meaningful games like this. ... I just wish they would realize that when they look at college baseball and understand they won’t get this again.” #VandBoys

https://mobile.twitter.com/JBeasleyW...72221016653824

https://mobile.twitter.com/JBeasleyW...72221016653824
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 06-11-2018 at 10:24 AM.

vCash
    Corbin seems pure class to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostPositive View Post
    Corbin seems pure class to me.
    It feels like his program is the complete opposite.

vCash
    They definitely won't play a home playoff game w/ a crowd of 3500 in the mlb - he has a point.

vCash
    Corbin is pure class. Hes a pure baseball guy who loves the sport and I can see why Cohen has tried to go after him everytime we have an opening

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty96 View Post
    They definitely won't play a home playoff game w/ a crowd of 3500 in the mlb - he has a point.
    I live in St. Louis at have attended many Cardinals games, even playoff games. These folks claim to be baseball fans and they wear red caps and red shirts...But

These are just drunk Neanderthals with Walmart purchased caps. They are more interested in "dance cam" and are generally too drunk to know who they are playing

I made one guy mad when I said he should drink and watch PS2 games. But this dude, like a high plurality of MLB fans, don't know who they played, if they won, or who their 2B-man even is

Yep, even 3600 can be more intense than 36,000 bleary, drunk faces watching for the next "dance cam" idiot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    I live in St. Louis at have attended many Cardinals games, even playoff games. These folks claim to be baseball fans and they wear red caps and red shirts...But

These are just drunk Neanderthals with Walmart purchased caps. They are more interested in "dance cam" and are generally too drunk to know who they are playing

I made one guy mad when I said he should drink and watch PS2 games. But this dude, like a high plurality of MLB fans, don't know who they played, if they won, or who their 2B-man even is

Yep, even 3600 can be more intense than 36,000 bleary, drunk faces watching for next "dance cam" idiot
    Dang, that's crazy. A cards trip is on my list to do this summer. I had things line up to make 3 cubs games last month - the worst attendance was 30k. That's depressing to hear.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty96 View Post
    Dang, that's crazy. A cards trip is on my list to do this summer. I had things line up to make 3 cubs games last month - the worst attendance was 30k. That's depressing to hear.

Lefty, do not let the Federalist change ur plans!
    I have attended many games at Busch stadium
    and it is first class. And, the fans I have sat around were
    always very knowledgeable about the game.
    St Lou probably has the best fans in MLB and they pack
    in Busch consistently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TALL DAWG View Post
    in Busch consistently.
    Yes, absolutely do come. STL needs the tourist dollars, spend money. Maybe Dakota Hudson will be called up in the fall.

Be safe, STL has had fans attacked by local monsters.

vCash
    NVM

Quote Originally Posted by bobcat91 View Post
    Corbin is pure class. Hes a pure baseball guy who loves the sport and I can see why Cohen has tried to go after him everytime we have an opening

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TALL DAWG View Post
    in Busch consistently.

I grew up hating the St. Louis Cardinals based on my love for the K.C. Royals and the NY Mets. The hatred was renewed when they 17'd over the Texas Rangers. I will always hate them.

BUT... that is the classiest, most fan friendly venue I've ever had the opportunity to see a game at. Hands 17ing down. Do they still have the greeters at every gate?