Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dakota is 10th in the country in QBR

vCash
    I'll tell ya OM keeps trying to get their WRs touchdown passes (throwing, not catching) and it ain't working!

vCash
    You could go the Darkhorse route (Hack's new buddy) and decide the only measure of a QB is his completion percentage
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Jameon Lewis - 100%

vCash
    Believe it or not, Mett didn't have a career day against us. He did that against Georgia.

vCash
    Also, if you take the rapist convict off the team their RBs aren't that great. I can see why Lessie sold his soul on that one I guess. Really that kid has no business playing football right now. At the very least, he shouldn't be playing football and should be spending a year in jail. Even the prosecutor stated that the outcome was disturbing. At least when you say LSU has convicts on their team, you would actually be correct.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully01 View Post
    Believe it or not, Mett didn't have a career day against us. He did that against Georgia.
    He set a career record against us in one stat. It might have been completion %.

vCash
    Oh, when you say career game I'm thinking TD passes and yards. Those are the stats that make the most sense. Completion percentage is nice but it really doesn't matter. For instance, one of those incompletions that Mett threw ended up being an interception. He probably much rather have the 375 3 TD 0 int game then the one he had against us where he only got 2 TDs and thew one int but I digress.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    Jameon Lewis - 100%
    I was very impress with him and the way Mullen used him Saturday. Those DB's did not have a answer for him and I was very please with the speed after the catch. We are going to ripe Bowling Green and KY to pieces.

vCash
    It I'm not mistaken, I believe fwtcbt had Dak ranked 14th in the SEC in terms of QB efficiency. How can two stats assumed to measure "overall" performance be so different?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    What the **** is wrong with you people? Dak is what we have needed at QB since Dan got here. He's playing well and gives us the best chance to win. You think the bear fans would have any negative comments if Goldie locks was top 10 in QB rating? Some of you ****s need to start giving credit and praise when it's due. We haven't had much to hang our hat on lately. Id expect us to use this and promote Dak, our program, it's direction, and our University. It's a step in drawing positive attention and influence subsequent recruiting classes. Why must we continue this "woe is me"/"we are m state" shit attitude. We will never get away from it as long as we keep this shit up. Grow a pair, refuse to accept anything less than winning, and do whatever you can to keep us going in the positive direction.

I've been a Dak fan since I first saw him last year. I wish he had played all of last year. We would have still won 8 games with him at QB, and he would have been ready to go in Houston this year. But Dan is stubborn, loves playing the upper classmen no matter what, and has little foresight for what's best for the program in the future.

vCash
    What the **** is wrong with you people? Dak is what we have needed at QB since Dan got here. He's playing well and gives us the best chance to win. You think the bear fans would have any negative comments if Goldie locks was top 10 in QB rating? Some of you ****s need to start giving credit and praise when it's due. We haven't had much to hang our hat on lately. Id expect us to use this and promote Dak, our program, it's direction, and our University. It's a step in drawing positive attention and influence subsequent recruiting classes. Why must we continue this "woe is me"/"we are m state" shit attitude. We will never get away from it as long as we keep this shit up. Grow a pair, refuse to accept anything less than winning, and do whatever you can to keep us going in the positive direction.

I've been a Dak fan since I first saw him last year. I wish he had played all of last year. We would have still won 8 games with him at QB, and he would have been ready to go in Houston this year. But Dan is stubborn, loves playing the upper classmen no matter what, and has little foresight for what's best for the program in the future.