Thread: what is up with koolio moore?

vCash

what is up with koolio moore?

Is he redshirting? What position is he playing? Has he improved his hair?

vCash
    I thought he was returning some kickoffs or punts? or was that a different Moore?
    Last edited by mjh94; 10-08-2013 at 08:06 AM.

vCash
    speaking of, is that Winchester plant in Oxford open? What exactly do they make?

vCash
    Last I heard Winchester was expanding. Believe they make ammunition but don't know what caliber. Somebody else may have a newer update than I have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    speaking of, is that Winchester plant in Oxford open? What exactly do they make?
    They are pumping out more .22 LR ammo than they ever have. They can't keep up with the hoarders.

vCash
    kailo played vs aub...

vCash
    I believe much like Tobias Manning Singleton did his first and only year at OM, Kalio is returning kicks so that he can get on the field. I guess they do that to keep them happy and hold up their end of the "you'll play as a true freshman" promise.

Banned
    vCash
    I read a post on facebook where some Ole Miss fans were wishing they had a power back in the mold of Deuce, Brandon Bolden, or BenJarvus Green-Ellis. One of the Ole Miss fans who is an expert on everything said that Kailo Moore will be that guy. I was dumbfounded.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo Darville View Post
    I read a post on facebook where some Ole Miss fans were wishing they had a power back in the mold of Deuce, Brandon Bolden, or BenJarvus Green-Ellis. One of the Ole Miss fans who is an expert on everything said that Kailo Moore will be that guy. I was dumbfounded.
    you are no longer permitted to refer to this guy as an "expert."

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    you are no longer permitted to refer to this guy as an "expert."
    He is definitely an expert on everthing. If you don't believe me, then just ask him. He thinks he knows every damn thing. Hence me being dumbfounded.