Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sounds Like The Ole Miss Defense Will be Horrific

vCash

Sounds Like The Ole Miss Defense Will be Horrific

Just listened to DJ on the radio:

"Ole Miss lost Speaks, Haynes, and Polk, but following Spring practice, there are no clear front runners to replace them. "

"I've been fooled before thinking this defense would be better and I'm not making that mistake again."

Additionally, however, he showed his delusion.

"Ole Miss has a chance to have a top 10 recruiting class and certainly top 15".

"Some of the Mississippi kids they have committed are massively underrated and that will be rectified this Summer"

"They have 2 huge blue chippers in Ealy and Black".

Goodness

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    They have 3 guys committed that are worth a shit, and 2 of them are not going to be on campus. They will be lucky to end up in the top 25 by February of 2019. He's an idiot.

vCash
    Why any black athelete would attend that racist university blows my mind. And you reb lurkers know I speak the truth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Why any black athelete would attend that racist university blows my mind. And you reb lurkers know I speak the truth.
    Yep. Tell it!

vCash
    They lost the 3 best players off of what was already the worst defense in the conference (Speaks, Gates, Haynes) Hard to see any path to improvement.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    They have 3 guys committed that are worth a shit, and 2 of them are not going to be on campus. They will be lucky to end up in the top 25 by February of 2019. He's an idiot.
    Yep.

vCash
    About the part about the Mississippi kids being underrated and that being rectified- if that does happen to their recruits I'm going to be pissed at 247 and whoever rates players because they have never done it once for MSU.

vCash
    And here's an even scarier thought for them- their offense had trouble moving the ball and couldn't run on their defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    And here's an even scarier thought for them- their offense had trouble moving the ball and couldn't run on their defense.
    Ouch!

vCash
    Their linebackers may not start at starkville or south panola haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    Their linebackers may not start at starkville or south panola haha
    I hope.this is true and I hope JoMo gives Fitz the ball and tells him to keep scoring until every last Rebel leaves the stadium in disgust.

vCash
    They will be extremely lucky to win 6 games next season. But the delusion is high among the faithful. I had one nut job tell me that Luke is keeping the chair warm for a big name coach after probation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I had one nut job tell me that Luke is keeping the chair warm for a big name coach after probation.
    That's funny.

vCash
    They will be extremely lucky to win 6 games next season. But the delusion is high among the faithful. I had one nut job tell me that Luke is keeping the chair warm for a big name coach after probation.
    Yeah I hear the only reason Gruden took the Raiders gig was so he could get his coaching chops back again before taking unm back to the promised land after probation is over*********

vCash
    They were extremely lucky/dirty to win six last year. Does your friend consider Hugh Freeze to be a "big name"? Because I could see that happening in about four or five years knowing them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yeah I hear the only reason Gruden took the Raiders gig was so he could get his coaching chops back again before taking unm back to the promised land after probation is over*********
    I heard it was Tony Dungy.**

vCash
    They were extremely lucky/dirty to win six last year. Does your friend consider Hugh Freeze to be a "big name"? Because I could see that happening in about four or five years knowing them.
    You mean Nick Saban will turn them down?******

vCash
    I heard it was Tony Dungy.**
    They may be in the process of trying to resurrect Lombardi****

vCash
    Sad thing is Preston Dedeaux, Tony Brown, Darrell Henderson, and Jordan Wright are all better than any Running Back they have on their roster, but “Mississippimade and shit

vCash
    It's going to be hard to prove that happened since nobody was there to witness it