Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The rebel faithful are starting to question Freeze already.

vCash

The rebel faithful are starting to question Freeze already.

After glancing at a few message boards and looking at twitter, it appears that many of the Rebel's are starting to realize that Freeze may not be everything they thought he was. The funny part is that they were truly expecting this group of freshmen to come in and dominate in year one. They are so damn delusional it is seriously amazing. I was wrong on the Auburn game, and glad I was, but ole miss fans truly think Freeze is failing because he lost to Bama and Auburn.

I saw a post on one of their boards saying "if freeze doesn't win 8-9 games by next year, it is time to look elsewhere."

Unreal.

vCash
    They will be cheering from the mountain tops come February. This Rebel team will probably win 7 games this year. I think TAMU and LSU beat them soundly over the next two weeks, but then they have some manageable games at home. The LSU offense we saw last night will ass-rape the Rebel secondary. They always believe that they can beat LSU, but they can't stop LSU. Manziel, see previous sentence.

vCash
    Every damn fanbase is delusional. Even the ones that win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bully99 View Post
    From 7-6 to 13-0 delusional though?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Exactly. They have other worldly delusion

vCash
    Agreed, but they take it to another level. They thought that they had arrived when they landed Conner, Nkemdiche and Tredwell. They thought they were going to be able to compete with the big boys instantly and they are being humbled right now. Manziel will light them up Saturday night and they will bitch even more. TAMU won't turn it over 6 times this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by bully99 View Post

vCash
    we're two weeks away from "Freeze can't beat the Big 3". it's going to be fun.

vCash
    I've had numerous BearShark fans tell me thru convo or twitter they expect Freezus to win a NC by the end of his 4th year. And they were serious. You can't argue with that kind of delusion.

Just wait till they go on probation- 97% of their fanbase is still convinced that is not going to happen either
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I've had numerous BearShark fans tell me thru convo or twitter they expect Freezus to win a NC by the end of his 4th year. And they were serious. You can't argue with that kind of delusion.

Just wait till they go on probation- 97% of their fanbase is still convinced that is not going to happen either
    97% of ours is convinced it isn't either

vCash

Coach, with our luck and theirs, OM will be just on the brink of the death penalty for major violations when the NCAA folds, thus allowing OM to escape judgement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    Coach, with our luck and theirs, OM will be just on the brink of the death penalty for major violations when the NCAA folds, thus allowing OM to escape judgement.
    The NCAA isnt going anywhere for awhile- and that letter the BearSharks got has woken their higher-ups ass up

vCash
    C34,
    What letter?

vCash
    Owner of TideInsider reported it first and now some chatter leaking out all over about OM receiving a letter from the NCAA telling them to stop their shenanigans or the penalties they have coming are going to be much more severe (lack of institutional control was supposedly threatened). The NCAA is still investigating them but were continuing to get more schools turning them in.

vCash
    I was told the letter basically told them to stop cheating outside MS. The Slive rule. First time UM or any other school had ever seen a letter like that.

vCash
    Owner of TideInsider reported it first and now some chatter leaking out all over about OM receiving a letter from the NCAA telling them to stop their shenanigans or the penalties they have coming are going to be much more severe (lack of institutional control was supposedly threatened). The NCAA is still investigating them but were continuing to get more schools turning them in.
    So they got a warning? What the ****?

They will get no penalty over CJ, or any of this past year's recruiting class. It's kinda like picking Mullen to beat a ranked opponent....I'll believe it when I see it, and until then I sure as hell ain't predicting it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmabull View Post
    I was told the letter basically told them to stop cheating outside MS. The Slive rule. First time UM or any other school had ever seen a letter like that.
    Inside Mississippi, however- cheat your ass off.

Sincerely,

The NCAA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    So they got a warning? What the ****?

Warned penalties would be worse- there's a big difference. Letter let them know sanctions were coming in some sort of fashion

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Warned penalties would be worse- there's a big difference. Letter let them know sanctions were coming in some sort of fashion
    That makes sense when you think about it. If you know as a school that you are likely to get busted, you might as well cheat your ass off as much as possible so that you can avoid repeat offender status. Looks like the NCAA is trying to nip that in the bud with Ole Miss- which is curious because it makes me kind of wonder what is going on right now that they would be forced to send a letter?

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Ole miss fans dream too big... State fans fail to dream at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post